It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High-Probability Computer Program for Florida Lottery “Cash 3” Game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EdwardSlayton

I've tried a lot of variations over the years, and some of them I did keep track of for many months and they would not have been profitable. The program my brother wrote was a little more difficult to run, and I did not have direct access to it, so I did not continue to keep track. I will contact him and maybe the 3 of us can get something going. If you have a macro that makes it easy to input data sets, you know the scheduling of the ball set changeovers, and both of you have programs with some success, then maybe it could be a profitable endeavor.

We became interested in the process, because a man approached some friends of ours with a proposition for buying lottery tickets. Apparently he had a good system, and he was willing to put up the money to buy the tickets, but he was disabled and he could not buy all the tickets necessary to keep up with his program. Our friends didn't take him up on the offer, because it seemed too shady, but there are so many stories of people winning with lottery systems. There was a story of a math teacher at a community college in the panhandle of Florida. Apparently he told his students that he had a program to win the state lottery, and once it paid off he was retiring. About 6 months later he won the florida lotto, retired and moved away, but the story didn't end. He had told too many people of the program and the lottery contested the results and froze the funds. Eventually they reached an agreement where he got the payoff, but he was never allowed to play again, and he could not discuss the program with anybody.

I don't know how true either of those stories is, but it piqued our curiosity and we started trying programs of our own.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The old man thing was probably a scam. Years back, people would make fake lottery tickets and then say, "Because of social security, I can't cash it. So if you give me the money, I'll give you the ticket." (Or similar with illegal alien stories)

The thing with the lotto is probably true, but also probably an old story. They've done everything they can since then to prevent that kind of thing. Like the Ball Sets. You see, there's also MORE than one set of ball sets for the Florida Cash 3. That's why I almost hit the other day with 073, and also a 3 came out in the middle of tonight's/Friday night's night time number. Those were probably the ball sets where 033 comes out so much. But like I said, the "Game" for me will END in April when they change ALL of the ball sets again, and then I have to wait a really long time until enough data piles up to have high probabilities.

Even besides that, the next ball sets are already being "probability tested" in a lab to prevent the 033 thing. Something probably got screwed up with the 0, the 3 and the 3 over the two year period of time.

Then there's also the fact that the 033 thing really is a fluke with that ball set. I ran this program with Cash 4, Lotto, Fantasy 5 and Mega-Money, and there's no balls or numbers that would pay 2 to 1 like 033 does. So I would probably have to scr*w around with games from other States to find another number or situation like 033. I honestly don't have the time and don't really care to. I just did the Florida thing because I DID have a LITTLE spare time and I LIVE in Florida. And it was actually a friend at my old job who egged me into it. He wanted high-probability Fantasy 5 numbers. I didn't find any, but I gave him 033 straight/Boxed, and 409 played Straight... based on the most likely ball in each position, NOT based on 409 coming out Straight a lot. (I made an error in this post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...it's 409 as you can see, not 489)

Again... I would NOT have started this thread if 033 didn't have such a high probability like it does... like the second drawing after I started this thread coming out 073.

Edward Slayton
edit on 25-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join