It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chasing devils leads good people into hell (Dangers of Gnosis)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
reply to post by kallisti36

Actually your interpretation of the bible is very simple and I respect your right to be simple. FYI there are a number of bibles out there each varies. then their is the interlinnear transalation of the bible that you probably have never read. But for many of us God is far from simple hence gnosis is a response to the compexities of trying to know God.

Then you go onto the NWO.. Suffice to say david Icke is a con and possibly delusional.

edit on 21-12-2010 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

Ouch I happen to use multiple Bibles including the L.C.L. Sir Brenton Septuagint with Apocrypha (Greek and English). I just like to quote KJV because I like the pretty archaic language. There are plenty of things in the Bible to discuss and disect, but there are certain truths that all Christians accept. I'm saying the Bible is a nice fallback when you are dissillusioned.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Ok sure that definitely makes sense. Having a different belief system sometimes makes it hard to interpret the wisdom that Christians or other faiths have to offer, as it is normally presented within the boundaries of that particular faith.

I am not Christian, I have a mostly atheistic or secular view, but I do thoroughly enjoy the insight that all faiths have to offer. It is disheartening to have to sift through constant faith bashing and arguments just to find pieces of truth and wisdom, especially as I think we all ultimately believe the same things, we just use different characters and stories to present the ideas.

Thanks for clearing that up, and that's some pretty good advice. And yeah, David Icke is about as ridiculous as one can get, though I tend to think he's more a nutcase than actually working for any evil agenda.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I'm saying the Bible is a nice fallback when you are dissillusioned.
Well I really can't argue with that. Any religion intelligently practiced with some semblance of humanity is better than nothing at all. Gnosis is definately not for everyone. Some of us humans choose to climb the mountain by the shortest and therefore more risky route and others Choose the longer and less risky path. I have no probs with that.

The interlinear translations of gthe bible may be an interesting read. However it is always what we do as opposed to what we read.

Rgds

T

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I did have a catholic upbringing. My current religious status is unknown, faith in science, Jesus was cool.

I know this stuff can be confusing as hell trying to sort out the facts from the fiction with so much going on. It has taken me years with much confusion, doubt, horror and amazement. Without any official oversight the stories have just gradually seeped out over the years with a good going over in the rumour mill. Something is going on, someone knows and we are just left to play pin the tail on the donkey. I have tried to approach this research remaining open and sceptical to the information presented. Yes, there is a lot of misinformation out about it, but there are also many recurring topics with little pieces of the puzzle all over the place. While this may not be conclusive, it does build for a reasonable argument.

Satan - He was the first angle to come here with free will / self determination. People use this as an excuse to act in anyway they see fit, consequences don't matter, they have no responsibility. The sad part is, when they give this away they are unable to see what they have become, how the universe will remember them, unable to connect to their own identity, lost.

David Ick - I have seen about 1 -2 minutes of one of his videos. I do find the spiritual haze as presented by him and others a result of non disclosure with this topic. Personally I find it difficult to identify with, but he is popular. For people exploring this subject he does have many stories and is in the scene. As with many of the other research methods currently available, some good, some bad. While I remain open to the possibilities of other dimensions / densities / ect, I want it expressed in SI units before I can take it seriously to get my head around the physical relationships and interactions.

The Para sciences do have strong conclusive proof that something is going on with ESP, ghosts, remote viewing and channelling. It is a bit hit and miss in its application, but long term results are above the odds of chance alone. Like the UFO debates, there is a lot of rigorous pathetic debunking and smear campaigns going on in an attempt to hide something.

There are a lot of unknowns in the challenges we face and it hard to say exactly what we will find when we get to the bottom of it. It is great that you are asking questions and looking for answers, keep it up and they will come.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
All information, be it disinformation or not, has grains of truth at the core... hence why it is so effective.

The New Age movement started out well enough but followed the road of all human endeavour.. towards unbalanced ego and Money/Fame.. this is a human derived direction only. And it is so because we have free will to make our own choices in life, and, because Indoctrination from birth into our Cultural mores and limitations leads all humans in that same direction.. Lifestyle, Money and Dishonesty.

It has become just another Belief-System on offer for those who are too afraid to walk the lonely, rocky, undulating path to Awareness. Instead most choose the wide path of Following in other's footsteps, which not only ingrains the Belief-Systems even further into the Culture but solidifies the Boundaries of the Belief-System so that almost everyone stays well within The Comfort Zone.

So it is simply another Control Drama played out on humans, just like every other Religion on offer. It is designed and was diverted onto this path in order to prevent anyone from actually Waking Up from their Dream of LIfe on Earth.. just the same as Christianity has for many centuries.

Those who do not Follow, who tread the lonely, rocky, undulating path know well what is going on in the world and what is at stake here in this timeframe. Those who do not, rely on their "crutch" to get them through life... but, what happens with them when they see and experience things that are not part of their Belief-System's paradigm?

Answer... they fall apart and adults become as lost children in need of assistance to gain clearer perception. When their old Belief-System FAILS them on the most basic grounds they have nothing left to trust... such a shame they were never taught to trust what is already within them from the beginning.

The entire OP argument is stitched up tight with self-supporting perceptions and is Divisionary.. you are with us or against us! It is only inclusive when one accepts the Belief-System being used to Justify the argument. Hence it is ludicrous at best, and sorely saddening at worst.

Gnosis is meant to be free from Mystery. Why is there Mystery involved? To stop the Plebs from Waking Up.

Anyone can commune with whatever they perceive their God to be, and they can do it very simply.. it does not require Belief.. in fact it works far more effectively when we approach is "as if naked".. free from all Beliefs, Concepts of what should or could be.. and especially any thoughts about ourselves and our roles in the 'Plan'.

Within each of us is a Divine Spark.. call it what you will.. but it is the Real Teacher Within that almost everyone avoids at all costs in order to remain in their Indoctrinated Comfort Zones. Sad really but there you have it.

Be well OP.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by human32826

Besides making half baked derogatory comments about religion, what is the point of your posting? It appears to me you are just making some cheap shots at religion.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Following Religion leads all down the path of ignorance. (Dangers of being impressionable)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
All information, be it disinformation or not, has grains of truth at the core... hence why it is so effective.

The New Age movement started out well enough but followed the road of all human endeavour.. towards unbalanced ego and Money/Fame.. this is a human derived direction only. And it is so because we have free will to make our own choices in life, and, because Indoctrination from birth into our Cultural mores and limitations leads all humans in that same direction.. Lifestyle, Money and Dishonesty.

It has become just another Belief-System on offer for those who are too afraid to walk the lonely, rocky, undulating path to Awareness. Instead most choose the wide path of Following in other's footsteps, which not only ingrains the Belief-Systems even further into the Culture but solidifies the Boundaries of the Belief-System so that almost everyone stays well within The Comfort Zone.

So it is simply another Control Drama played out on humans, just like every other Religion on offer. It is designed and was diverted onto this path in order to prevent anyone from actually Waking Up from their Dream of LIfe on Earth.. just the same as Christianity has for many centuries.

Those who do not Follow, who tread the lonely, rocky, undulating path know well what is going on in the world and what is at stake here in this timeframe. Those who do not, rely on their "crutch" to get them through life... but, what happens with them when they see and experience things that are not part of their Belief-System's paradigm?

Answer... they fall apart and adults become as lost children in need of assistance to gain clearer perception. When their old Belief-System FAILS them on the most basic grounds they have nothing left to trust... such a shame they were never taught to trust what is already within them from the beginning.

The entire OP argument is stitched up tight with self-supporting perceptions and is Divisionary.. you are with us or against us! It is only inclusive when one accepts the Belief-System being used to Justify the argument. Hence it is ludicrous at best, and sorely saddening at worst.

Gnosis is meant to be free from Mystery. Why is there Mystery involved? To stop the Plebs from Waking Up.

Anyone can commune with whatever they perceive their God to be, and they can do it very simply.. it does not require Belief.. in fact it works far more effectively when we approach is "as if naked".. free from all Beliefs, Concepts of what should or could be.. and especially any thoughts about ourselves and our roles in the 'Plan'.

Within each of us is a Divine Spark.. call it what you will.. but it is the Real Teacher Within that almost everyone avoids at all costs in order to remain in their Indoctrinated Comfort Zones. Sad really but there you have it.

Be well OP.
I respect your beliefs even if I disagree with them. What I am adressing is the Satanic Conspiracy so many people are certain is in the works, yet they don't think of the other guy. If Satan does exist, then self serving New Age thought (not all of it is like this) is a path to him. I have no problem with people believing what they want, heck most New Age ideas don't even bother me. However, there is a universaly recognized dark path and I'm warning people not to go running down the path alone to fight evil.

David Icke is dangerous because he points the finger at Satan exposing parts of his plan and then turns around with the voice of a snake saying "ye shall be as gods". Creepy.

Anyway, I came to this conclusion after alot of research into the huge pedophile rings in Belgium. I read about the ritual sacrifices, Chateau de Amerois, and the Pink Ballets and it made me very sick at heart. Following this window lead me to Icke who had information on the dark castle, but at a price: serious misinformation.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29

Following Religion leads all down the path of ignorance. (Dangers of being impressionable)

You know there are plenty of places to search for knowledge that aren't in the darkest corners of the mind. They may or may not lead to the universal truth but atleast they won't poison your soul.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I fully support the satanic agenda if it means destroying the monotheists. Monotheists support the law of rule, those who rule and those who serve. The "satanic agenda" you describe is the new humanity which will destroy the natural order by giving the servers the right to rule...it's called equality and Satan is pleased with the liberal agenda to neuter the White Male (the symbol of western material rulership) by giving rights to woman and non-whites....or so the fanatic fantasist wants to believe. It doesn't matter really, the world is moving into a new direction that i see as the next step in human evolution.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posting here to remind myself to read it again later, can't really digest it all yet but I'm intrigued...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mk4No1
I fully support the satanic agenda if it means destroying the monotheists. Monotheists support the law of rule, those who rule and those who serve. The "satanic agenda" you describe is the new humanity which will destroy the natural order by giving the servers the right to rule...it's called equality and Satan is pleased with the liberal agenda to neuter the White Male (the symbol of western material rulership) by giving rights to woman and non-whites....or so the fanatic fantasist wants to believe. It doesn't matter really, the world is moving into a new direction that i see as the next step in human evolution.

He is the father of lies. The Beast is a populist figure that will use populists ideas to bolster his ranks. In essence they are the cannon fodder, because he has nothing but contempt for them. The only people who might benefit from the Satanic agenda are the elite, who have the money, resources, and dark will to 'evolve' as you say. It is the next step in 'human evolution', but few will reap the benefits except for the elite. They see themselves as transhumanists; they believe themselves to be better than all of the dumb apes inhabiting the planet. They seek power and immortality, but they are doomed to fail.

I can't argue with you when you say that some Monotheists want to subjugate; lust for dominance is pretty prevalent among our species. These aren't good people either, they claim authority that they do not deserve. If you really believe that the true spirit of Monotheism is to subjugate and rule over, then I suggest you read Tolstoy. I firmly believe that your knee should bend to no man. My loyalty is to YHWH alone.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I respect Tayesin as a mature and intelligent truthseeker and back when I was giving the new age a listen, I came to the same conclusions about the movement myself. Then I started looking into to gnosticism and found that it made more sense in that its concepts can be explained in a way the syncretic mishmash of the new age philosophies couldn't.

I ultimately had to reject that too, however, because my subsequent study of the Bible explains our world and mysteries in a cohesive way and I definitely find the claim that the 'living Word is sharper & active than a two-edged sword to be true and pretty testable.

It also occurred to me that the 'mystery schools' most always had the light-bearer or one of his pen names as the penultimate man behind the curtain. So, it hit home that indeed there are two opposing spiritual forces in the world after all and YWHW was who he says he is.

I also find no other teaching in one extraordinary book that easily explains the condition of world today, including the issues that brought us here to ATS & presciently describes it from 2,000 years ago ; from NWO to UFO to Climate Crisis to Man's Inhumanity to Man. It covers it all and I've come to the conclusion that since it is living word even IF man tried to tweak it here and there, he can't take away from the simple spiritual message within.

Thanks for the excellent thread OP!

edit on 21-12-2010 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36
I respect your beliefs even if I disagree with them. What I am adressing is the Satanic Conspiracy so many people are certain is in the works, yet they don't think of the other guy. If Satan does exist, then self serving New Age thought (not all of it is like this) is a path to him. I have no problem with people believing what they want, heck most New Age ideas don't even bother me. However, there is a universaly recognized dark path and I'm warning people not to go running down the path alone to fight evil.

David Icke is dangerous because he points the finger at Satan exposing parts of his plan and then turns around with the voice of a snake saying "ye shall be as gods". Creepy.

Anyway, I came to this conclusion after alot of research into the huge pedophile rings in Belgium. I read about the ritual sacrifices, Chateau de Amerois, and the Pink Ballets and it made me very sick at heart. Following this window lead me to Icke who had information on the dark castle, but at a price: serious misinformation.

Hi,

Thanks for responding.

Having studied the pre-cursers to The Hebrew's first books of the Torah, and thus Genesis, in the Sumerian History as translated by my old Mentor (not Sitchin), I came to some conclusions too that don't fit the current paradigm of any Belief-System based on that ancient history.... which is all Christian Belief to begin with.

Please don't misunderstand.. I've met many good christians and to me it is more important to be a good and honest person than a Believer of anything.. so if their Belief-System attachment is working for them and helping them to remain honest, good people then I have little problem.

Please bare with me.....

But.. isn't there always a but? In these origins of Genesis it is obvious that we have been manipulated from the earliest of times.. this YHWH is known as NL..."Enlil".. an Alien Visitor to Earth along with his race. He is an angry, self-absorbed, retaliatory, smug, bloodthirsty and demanding "God"... exactly as God behaves in the Old Testament. Whereas his younger brother NK.. "Enki", the one who manufactured our physical form, is also the one who loves us.. his creations.. dearly.

In fact he loved us so much that he broke Oath with the Elohim.. Council of 12 Gods.. to not tell humans of a coming disaster. He had his favoured servant Utnapishtim.. that's Noah.. sit behind a reed screen while Enki told his woes to the wall.. and also described in detail how to make a wooden Su-Le-Le.. that's Underwater Boat.. what is improperly called the Ark today.

The result of oath breaking was his loss of all Inheritance, which is what his older brother wanted since he was not the Heir due to being born of a Concubine.. the younger brother being the Heir born from his father's wife.. what we can call the Dragon Queen, if we feel inclined to.

But that wasn't enough punishment as far as the older brother Enlil was concerned. He started something that the Egyptians copied with removing all positive recordings on a person. Enlil then used the symbol from the House of Life.. the Caduceus we all know in medical circles today.. which depicted the two Aliens who manufactured us.. Enki and his sister Nin-Hursag.. also known in latter times as Isis, etc. So one snake on the staff.. "Enki" was used as a visible reminder to all Humans of who is supposed to be the "Bad One".. the one who broke Oath.

This then leads us into the tale of the Snake in the Garden of Eden... that's E.Din, meaning The First Place. The snake symbolised the naughty younger son .. the one who loved us, who manufactured our forms via genetic manipulation and who was a loving and generous God to humans. And yet here we are these many thousands of years later Believing that his nasty older brother Enlil... later in history to be called YHWH... is God and the other younger brother Enki is depicted as the Evil One.. or Satan for those who Believe in such things.

We are left to ponder over why the Snake in the Garden of Eden told the human male.. the succesful production model called The Adamma.. "God is lying to You"

Religion tells us it is because the Evil One was trying to confuse Adam and Eve . But the reality which is historically recorded in these ancient Sumerian writtings shows clearly that this is not the case at all, rather it is the Nasty, Evil-minded one we call God who has manipulated our thinking and memory of the events in order to misplace his own "evil" onto the younger brother who he hated with a vengeance. And he did this only to insure he would remain the one and only God to Humans. And so we would not delve into history to discover his manipulations of History.

Hence what we are left with today is an entire Belief-System and Cultures that are based solely on an ancient series of Lies. Thus the God of Genesis is actually the hate-filled, egotistical, bloodthirsty Alien Visitor who wanted humans wiped out completely! He demands our Worship and threatens Hell-Fire of we disobey.. yep, that's no Universal God.. that's just a bastard from another world.

So... if we are going to base any research, thoughts or beliefs on anything to do with modern Christian or Hebrew Belief-Systems then we have to accept that we have it wrong and that we are manipulated from the beginning of human time. This then makes our endeavours to understand the Duality in nature more certain.

We more easily see where we are being manipulated by information, and by what forces. We also come to understand that Duality is a fact of human experience on this world.. it is only part of the Experience of offer here.. and in the supporting stages for this world. Outside of that "region" we can clearly see Duality simply does not exist in itself. Evil and Good are but two parts of one whole.. so to speak.

We humans have the ability to rise up out of our Mundane and wholely Indoctrinated perceptions of the World we live in so that we can clearly perceive what is and what is not. But herein lay another problem....

Humans always tend to search for Truth outside themselves.. and yet it does not exist externally in the world of man, for the world of man is manipulated from the earliest times and filled with Untruths that only serve to keep the Plebs down.. yep, a Control Drama to be sure.

Gnosis on the other hand offers something .. but, unfortunately the manipulations extend into all facets of Gnosis too.. this is where Mystery comes into play. And this is so the Plebs think they are waking up to reality but in fact are only being Allowed to awaken to a small degree, and are offered all sorts of Feel-Good things to amuse themselves with.. the kind of things you see blatantly in the New-Age Industry too!

So every avenue of human endeavour has been manipulated to stay within certain boundaries.. with the aim of not letting anyone Wake-Up to the bigger picture reality that Yeshua told us is our Legacy on this world. It's no wonder he had to be killed off.. too risky allowing an Awakened Man to show others how to Awaken easily and simply.

A positive... I agree that it is a dangerous road to follow into deep research of the Manipulations.. or Chasing Devils as you so aptly called it.

And I think so because all avenues are truly blocked.. which means that it will not matter how many years one studies Gnosis from Traditional Avenues, nor Religions from Traditional Perspectives.. because they will never, ever, be pointed Inside where the Real Teacher resides within us. Hence the manipulation will cause worse effects, lead people into despair and hatred for things that do not fit with their own Indoctrinated Belief-System.

And this hatred for things that do not fit one's Belief-System is what we see so often in the world around us... yet we do not see how easily we have been manipulated to be this way. We are in our Infancy for Understanding anything of importance to the Soul we are.

And ultimately it is the Soul that you are...which is our Greatest Teacher.. the Teacher Within ourselves that we avoid at ALL Costs as we wander the wide, well trodden paths of all those who passed before us.. all the Manipulated humans throughout history.

Lastly, this entire paradigm is about to die a fairly natural death. It won't go out with a whimper though.. it can't since it is based on a Mindset of Might is Right, so it has to go out with a massive bang to finalise the experience for human-kind. What comes after is solely the reserve of those who do survive the timeframe we live in now.

My hope for our future is that we choose no more Mystery.. we choose Honesty and Equality above all else. I hope we choose to get back in touch with our natural inner Knowing.. to learn again that it never steers us wrongly no matter what the world externally shows us or offers us as "Its Truth". All the external stuff is easily manipulated for perception.. we know this as fact in our day to day mundane world of man.. yet the internal knowing.. is never wrong, never able to be manipulated if one is Awake Now.

Sorry to ramble on so much.

Be well.

edit on 21-12-2010 by Tayesin because: too many spelling mistakes to worry about now..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

And an interesting conversation and rather cool conversation between Sitchin and Monsignor Corrado

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Originally posted by kallisti36

Hi,

Thanks for responding.

Having studied the pre-cursers to The Hebrew's first books of the Torah, and thus Genesis, in the Sumerian History as translated by my old Mentor (not Sitchin), I came to some conclusions too that don't fit the current paradigm of any Belief-System based on that ancient history.... which is all Christian Belief to begin with.

Please don't misunderstand.. I've met many good christians and to me it is more important to be a good and honest person than a Believer of anything.. so if their Belief-System attachment is working for them and helping them to remain honest, good people then I have little problem.

Please bare with me.....

But.. isn't there always a but? In these origins of Genesis it is obvious that we have been manipulated from the earliest of times.. this YHWH is known as NL..."Enlil".. an Alien Visitor to Earth along with his race. He is an angry, self-absorbed, retaliatory, smug, bloodthirsty and demanding "God"... exactly as God behaves in the Old Testament. Whereas his younger brother NK.. "Enki", the one who manufactured our physical form, is also the one who loves us.. his creations.. dearly.

In fact he loved us so much that he broke Oath with the Elohim.. Council of 12 Gods.. to not tell humans of a coming disaster. He had his favoured servant Utnapishtim.. that's Noah.. sit behind a reed screen while Enki told his woes to the wall.. and also described in detail how to make a wooden Su-Le-Le.. that's Underwater Boat.. what is improperly called the Ark today.

The result of oath breaking was his loss of all Inheritance, which is what his older brother wanted since he was not the Heir due to being born of a Concubine.. the younger brother being the Heir born from his father's wife.. what we can call the Dragon Queen, if we feel inclined to.

But that wasn't enough punishment as far as the older brother Enlil was concerned. He started something that the Egyptians copied with removing all positive recordings on a person. Enlil then used the symbol from the House of Life.. the Caduceus we all know in medical circles today.. which depicted the two Aliens who manufactured us.. Enki and his sister Nin-Hursag.. also known in latter times as Isis, etc. So one snake on the staff.. "Enki" was used as a visible reminder to all Humans of who is supposed to be the "Bad One".. the one who broke Oath.

This then leads us into the tale of the Snake in the Garden of Eden... that's E.Din, meaning The First Place. The snake symbolised the naughty younger son .. the one who loved us, who manufactured our forms via genetic manipulation and who was a loving and generous God to humans. And yet here we are these many thousands of years later Believing that his nasty older brother Enlil... later in history to be called YHWH... is God and the other younger brother Enki is depicted as the Evil One.. or Satan for those who Believe in such things.

We are left to ponder over why the Snake in the Garden of Eden told the human male.. the succesful production model called The Adamma.. "God is lying to You"

Religion tells us it is because the Evil One was trying to confuse Adam and Eve . But the reality which is historically recorded in these ancient Sumerian writtings shows clearly that this is not the case at all, rather it is the Nasty, Evil-minded one we call God who has manipulated our thinking and memory of the events in order to misplace his own "evil" onto the younger brother who he hated with a vengeance. And he did this only to insure he would remain the one and only God to Humans. And so we would not delve into history to discover his manipulations of History.

Hence what we are left with today is an entire Belief-System and Cultures that are based solely on an ancient series of Lies. Thus the God of Genesis is actually the hate-filled, egotistical, bloodthirsty Alien Visitor who wanted humans wiped out completely! He demands our Worship and threatens Hell-Fire of we disobey.. yep, that's no Universal God.. that's just a bastard from another world.

So... if we are going to base any research, thoughts or beliefs on anything to do with modern Christian or Hebrew Belief-Systems then we have to accept that we have it wrong and that we are manipulated from the beginning of human time. This then makes our endeavours to understand the Duality in nature more certain.

We more easily see where we are being manipulated by information, and by what forces. We also come to understand that Duality is a fact of human experience on this world.. it is only part of the Experience of offer here.. and in the supporting stages for this world. Outside of that "region" we can clearly see Duality simply does not exist in itself. Evil and Good are but two parts of one whole.. so to speak.

We humans have the ability to rise up out of our Mundane and wholely Indoctrinated perceptions of the World we live in so that we can clearly perceive what is and what is not. But herein lay another problem....

Humans always tend to search for Truth outside themselves.. and yet it does not exist externally in the world of man, for the world of man is manipulated from the earliest times and filled with Untruths that only serve to keep the Plebs down.. yep, a Control Drama to be sure.

Gnosis on the other hand offers something .. but, unfortunately the manipulations extend into all facets of Gnosis too.. this is where Mystery comes into play. And this is so the Plebs think they are waking up to reality but in fact are only being Allowed to awaken to a small degree, and are offered all sorts of Feel-Good things to amuse themselves with.. the kind of things you see blatantly in the New-Age Industry too!

So every avenue of human endeavour has been manipulated to stay within certain boundaries.. with the aim of not letting anyone Wake-Up to the bigger picture reality that Yeshua told us is our Legacy on this world. It's no wonder he had to be killed off.. too risky allowing an Awakened Man to show others how to Awaken easily and simply.

A positive... I agree that it is a dangerous road to follow into deep research of the Manipulations.. or Chasing Devils as you so aptly called it.

And I think so because all avenues are truly blocked.. which means that it will not matter how many years one studies Gnosis from Traditional Avenues, nor Religions from Traditional Perspectives.. because they will never, ever, be pointed Inside where the Real Teacher resides within us. Hence the manipulation will cause worse effects, lead people into despair and hatred for things that do not fit with their own Indoctrinated Belief-System.

And this hatred for things that do not fit one's Belief-System is what we see so often in the world around us... yet we do not see how easily we have been manipulated to be this way. We are in our Infancy for Understanding anything of importance to the Soul we are.

And ultimately it is the Soul that you are...which is our Greatest Teacher.. the Teacher Within ourselves that we avoid at ALL Costs as we wander the wide, well trodden paths of all those who passed before us.. all the Manipulated humans throughout history.

Lastly, this entire paradigm is about to die a fairly natural death. It won't go out with a whimper though.. it can't since it is based on a Mindset of Might is Right, so it has to go out with a massive bang to finalise the experience for human-kind. What comes after is solely the reserve of those who do survive the timeframe we live in now.

My hope for our future is that we choose no more Mystery.. we choose Honesty and Equality above all else. I hope we choose to get back in touch with our natural inner Knowing.. to learn again that it never steers us wrongly no matter what the world externally shows us or offers us as "Its Truth". All the external stuff is easily manipulated for perception.. we know this as fact in our day to day mundane world of man.. yet the internal knowing.. is never wrong, never able to be manipulated if one is Awake Now.

Sorry to ramble on so much.

Be well.

edit on 21-12-2010 by Tayesin because: too many spelling mistakes to worry about now..

Again, I have also studied these areas and I believe them to be deliberately confusing. I respect your beliefs because you seem an honest and caring person, the kind that Ya'hshuah called us to be, still I believe you are confused. What I find so interesting about the Book of Enoch is that it may very well point to the origins of false religions and idol worship. At one point we had the Grigori/Annunaki living with us, teaching us and accelerating our development faster than was natural (scientists are still astonished by the ingenuity and technology of the ancients). Mankind forgot their incoporeal God and turned their worship to the shiny beings they could see, that were beautiful to behold. The fallen angels brought suffering through their advanced practices that they pressed on humans and their titan children were arrogant and wicked. Soon all mankind had been lead into wickedness and YHWH sought to save the last righteous people (the line of Enoch and Noah) by casting down the Nephilim and imprisoning (most of) the Fallen Angels in Tartarus. Still some survived the flood (as you will see in later Biblical books that show giants and demons) and their legacy are the mystery traditions. Abraham came out of Babylon so my theory is that the Babylonians at some time knew their creator, but had been lead astray by the Fallen Angels and their demagogue children who saw themselves as demigods (common belief among Babylonian rulers, some of which like Nimrod were giants). If Ya'hshuah were a gnostic teacher, why did he claim to be of YHWH and not of Enki? The Gnostics believe the Gospel of John to be superior to all other gospels, but the author of John also wrote Revelations in which Ya'hshuah is very anti-Babylon saying that it is the habitation of devils and from which will arise the Kingdom of the Beast. It would not surprise me if the Fallen Angels whilst in Babylon, gave half truths about creation and who was the true Lord of the Universe. I believe that YHWH was harsh on the Jews and harsh to their enemies, because the world was so wicked at the time (megalomaniacal kings, rampant murder, and idolatry) and he wished for there to be a righteous people from whom the world could be saved. Meanwhile Satan was decieving the world and attempting to crush the Israelites so that the Messiah could never be born: "And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew a third part of the stars of heaven; and did cast them to the Earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was soon to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born". If the Jews had not been righteous people, the line of David and Abraham would have ended in sin and there would have been no woman "full of grace" to give birth to the Messiah.

Enoch was obviously censored which seems suspicious considering the fact that other "psuedepigraphic" and ridiculous texts like Tobit were kept by the Roman Church. I believe it was surpressed to hide the truth of the fallen angels. YHWH bless the black Israelites of Ethiopia who guarded this holy book. I urge you to read it my friend.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You really need to pull back and be careful with this stuff. It is so easy to get pulled into a conspiracy mindset, and end up "stuck" in life by playing connect-the-dots with these ideas. Basically, there's almost ZERO evidence for any of it. The human brain has a penchant for creating order out of chaos, and there are a lot of people taking advantage of others by providing "answers" in this big scary world. I've met Nancy from ZetaTalk several times with a local UFO group I used to attend. She is a genuine lunatic nut-case, and so were most of the people any where near her.

Set your self free with logic and reason. Demand evidence.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Hi,

I'm enjoying reading your responses, thank you.

You also raised an interesting point that I've been looking at for some time.....

If Ya'hshuah were a gnostic teacher, why did he claim to be of YHWH and not of Enki?

I think there are a couple of things worth mentioning. One being that by the time of Yeshua the Indoctrination had been in full swing for Millenia so the name of God known to man at the time, in that area of the world, would have been YHWH... via the Hebrew tradition.

Secondly, and I know this upsets quite a few.. I seriously think Yeshua was talking about a different God to the one of his forefathers... think about it.....

The OT God is a sickening, despicable Thing in the form of a Bi-pedal Humanoid Being, filled with hatreds for all things except those who worship him above all else... which is very Egotistically Human of course. And so this sounds exactly like Enlil who has the exact same Behaviours and Attributes in the exact same timeframes of reference.

And this historical, Physical God is wholly different to the Universal style of a God Yeshua speaks about. The two are poles apart. He speaks of a Loving, Spiritual God we can each have personal communion with... although the following control drama begun by Saul who became Paul insured we don't/can't to this day. Well, not in a very real, very direct way that is.

This style of God is much closer to the Gnostic concept of a Divine Energy that permeates the Cosmos as well as out form.. something we are portions of as opposed to Under the Order Of in the case of the Genesis Physical God.

Apologies if this is disjointed, I had visitors and then teenagers in between starting and finishing this post

The Gnostics believe the Gospel of John to be superior to all other gospels, but the author of John also wrote Revelations in which Ya'hshuah is very anti-Babylon saying that it is the habitation of devils and from which will arise the Kingdom of the Beast.

I've often wondered in what state of mind John was in when on Patmos and recording his Revelations. We know that stale brown breads in old times would grow a mould that is akin to '___', and his visions seem like the generalised type of things we may expect from someone under the influence of '___'. And so I ask the question yet get no definitive response because the Follower want to Believe, and the detractors want to gain mileage for their own causes.

What say you?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join