It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
As per regulations, I offer my greetings as a new member.

I confess that I do not and have never thought of myself a conspiracy theorist, but I do consider my country's government to be far too opaque for its own good, and I hold a great number of beliefs that fall outside the mainstream, although not, I hope, without due consideration. I approach many of the issues on this board with a great deal of skepticism, but I hope that I can make a positive contribution to the community, and learn from the other members here.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Desertopa

welcome desertopa,

Learn this, we learnas much from the negative contributions of others as we do from their percieved positive ones. An entity who tries to be only positive is only being half of what they are truly capable of.

Subtopia

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think you may find that my interpretation of "positive contribution" entails no small part of raining on others' parades.

If I'm going to be a stick in the mud though, I at least aspire to one rooted solidly enough to act as a foundation.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
as long as you enjoy your self
im sure you will fit in a we have a very healthy sceptic membership
aswell as the belevers such as myself
you can be positivly negitive, negitivly positive or any where in between here
so be yourself who ever or what ever you are
enjoy and welcome

xploder

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Except for physics postive and negative are in the eye of the beholder. Be yourself and let the chips fall where they may. Most of the time peoples perception of you, say more about them
. I welcome you, I am new also, hope to see you out there

top topics

join