It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam's son dismisses Exile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Breaking news:

Saddam's son Uday had dismissed the exile case against his father!!

No big surprise there!

full story at

www.sky.com/news

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RavenStar
Breaking news:

Saddam's son Uday had dismissed the exile case against his father!!

No big surprise there!

full story at

www.sky.com/news

Hi Raven!

Thanx for the newslink: it occurs to me that with - what is it? - 4 body doubles/ dopplegangers, Saddam *could* go into exile and leave a puppet to face the music?? "Will the *real* Saddam please stand up!!"

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Agree with you there!!

Have you noticed that all his most highest commanders are all his family..i think?

Everyone looks like him..even the guy in Hot Shots Pt.2 looked like him?

Weird!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Agree with you there!!

Saddam & friend's are probably busy laughing their asses right now on yesterday's mongoloidic performance

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:02 AM
link   
most of those in the upper echelons of the military and the political structure, are of Saddam's family. That is why he hasn't been assassinated yet. To do so, you'd either have to have a family member do it...or do it during a press function on camera.... And even then, it may be a double. Sounds far fetched, but some of the "doubles" have even gone through plastic surgery to mimic their mark...and there are excellent sources to support this.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   

some of the "doubles" have even gone through plastic surgery to mimic their mark...and there are excellent sources to support this.

Ok, but is plastic surgery a crime ? Is this why we go to war ?

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Nor did I say plastic surgery was a crime...Simply answering the question posed by Ravenstar...

Ignoring cease-fire agreements for 12 years....now THAT'S a crime, hehe....

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Ignoring cease-fire agreements for 12 years....now THAT'S a crime, hehe....

You mean the american bombers in the no fly zone during 12 years are a crime ? So far we didnt agree, but back you on that one

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Saddam has been a problem for years now and this is what i think should happen:

Get all the woman and children out and napalm the palace where he lives back to the stone age!!

I'm shattered the now...working 20 hour shifts no-stop because of the terror level going up!!

I better get overtime for this!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I wonder if the war might commence before the 48 hour time frame is over. I wonder this due to the following quot: "Saddam showed no signs of complying, and Bush's language suggested he did not expect compliance. The President gave no date for the start of the war, but it was clear that hostilities could begin as soon as the ultimatum expires tomorrow, or sooner if Saddam makes clear that he will not go." (Stevenson, Richard. The New York Times)

So what do you all think? Maybe at sundown in Baghdad bombs begin to fall?

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
"You mean the american bombers in the no fly zone during 12 years are a crime ? So far we didnt agree, but back you on that one"

I agree that the no-fly zones aren't exactly legal, but they are implied by the resolution imposed when they began. Since you sound like you want me to be more specific, no, I meant the cease-fire agreements such as the disarmament of drones, certain missiles, anthrax that is unaccounted for, etc. These are the agreements that he has ignored.

Do you doubt that the Kurds would be a memory without the no-fly zones? Furthermore, do you think the proper thing to do is to allow Saddam to keep being in breach of these resolutions, while another 12 years of inspection games are played?

[Edited on 18-3-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
To exand on Gaz's last comment. I think that if the no-fly zones had not been imposed not only would Saddam have crushed them he might have even gone into Turkey to get more for fear of Turkish-Kurd backlash after he killed all the Iraqi-kurds. An invasion of Turkey would be bad (I know, I know.. understatement
)

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Do you doubt that the Kurds would be a memory without the no-fly zones? Furthermore, do you think the proper thing to do is to allow Saddam to keep being in breach of these resolutions, while another 12 years of inspection games are played?

[Edited on 18-3-2003 by Gazrok]

Now how often do you have to hear it : Resolution 1441 calls for inspections. These are currently happening. The inspectors need more time for the peaceful disarmament. AND THIS MONGOLOIDIC ASSHOLE GWBUSH IS INSTEAD RISKING OUR ASSES !!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It is now 5:35 pm in Baghdad. Sunset in 30 minutes. I still think the war will start today since the regime has declined the offer to vacate the country.

We will see.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Get all the woman and children out and napalm the palace where he lives back to the stone age!!

Which one? He's got maybe more than a dozen of them, built on the suffering of his people.

top topics

join