It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona, Nevada Sue Bank of America over mortgage fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Arizona, Nevada Sue Bank of America over mortgage fraud

www.infowars.com

Arizona and Nevada are suing Bank of America Corp., claiming one of the nations largest banks engaged in mortgage fraud.Attorney General Terry Goddard announced the lawsuit, filed in Maricopa County Superior Court, on Friday. It came after the office said hundreds of complaints have been filed against Bank of America and that the company violated the Arizona Consumer Fraud Act and a consent judgment from March 2009 between the state and Countrywide companies, which Bank of America owns.The lawsuit follows a year-long investigation of Bank of America into its loan modification and foreclosures.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i would hope, that this bank and its 3 piece suit corporate elites will be held accountable for the ultimate destruction of our housing industry. Most likely not, but a key point I would like to bring to the table, why is this not in the MSM? Who decides what is news and what is not. Just another attempt to keep the citizenry disinformed!

www.infowars.com

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If I am using bank of america now, and I pay their feesfor their service , am I contributing to criminal activity? And could this be held against me in the future?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

i would hope, that this bank and its 3 piece suit corporate elites will be held accountable for the ultimate destruction of our housing industry. Most likely not, but a key point I would like to bring to the table, why is this not in the MSM? Who decides what is news and what is not. Just another attempt to keep the citizenry disinformed!

www.infowars.com

They wont ...... and in true American spirit the lawyers will make a ton of money of the misfortunes of the people being victimized by big Corporations/Banks.

I have alwayus said America is for Lawyers and Bankers, everyone else looses!!

new topics

top topics

join