It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child molestation & worldwide abuse by islamic society.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Lebanon 17 for males and 9 for females

9 year's old!!!!
And you do not call that child molestation?
Shame on you.
en.wikipedia.org...

Saudi Arabia: None currently, legislation for age 18 is being considered

No age limit!!!!!
Still no child molestation here from the muslim community.

Sri Lanka: 18. However, Muslims can be excluded from this regulation because the Muslim Marriage and Divorce Act of 1951 states that a girl must be 12 years of age or have a Quazi's permission to marry before contracting into marriage. This is applicable only for Muslims in Sri Lanka.[38]

If there muslim it's ok to have sex with a 12 year old in sri lanka.
AWSOME...

Yemen: In practice, "Yemeni law allows girls of any age to wed, but it forbids sex with them until the indefinite time they’re 'suitable for sexual intercourse'."[43] Following the widely publicised divorce of a 10 year-old girl in 2008, there have been public and parliamentary efforts to raise the age to 17 or 18.[/ex

So they can marry a girl any age here..just cant have vaginal intercourse...till they menstruate.
Sick as can be folk's...
But yeah no child molestation here...
move along.
en.wikipedia.org...

# Sudan: Puberty, with requirement for willing consent of both parties.[11]

As long as the menstruate its legit folk's...this is sick.
en.wikipedia.org...

Sunni Islam   70%

All the place's i have showed you has sharia law and or is predominately Islamic society.
en.wikipedia.org...

Brunei: No minimum marriage age specified

f03.middlebury.edu...

Brunei's population is 65% Muslim, 15% Buddhist, and 10% Christian.

I can post age req all day long..
But the fact remains as in another thread it depends on how you DEFINE child molestation.
based on a girls puberty.

en.wikipedia.org...

Although there is a wide range of normal ages, girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10, boys at age 12

So ask yourself this.
Do you think it is ok for the islamic society to have sex with 10 year old girl's?
And is it ok for others to defend there right to molest children based on it's there religion?

I have showed 100% proof that child molestation in islamic/muslim communities condone and have law's to make sure they can have sex and marry CHILDREN...
So if you can debunk this you need to debunk Wiki and there country's law's...
And you can't.

CX

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Whether it's done legaly in another country. or illegaly here, yes i think it's probably the sickest act a person can carry out.

Then again it's a totaly different culture, with totaly different laws.

Thats what it comes down to, laws.

They will be disgusted with some of ours, as we are of many of theirs.

I'm not saying we should be ok with what hapens in other countries, but we have to respect that thats the way they do things.

Yes it's sick in our eyes, but that will not change things.

If they were to come to our country saying our ways were sick, they would get the finger from most people here, and rightly so.

So i say that whilst it's a crying shame, we have to put up with it and should focus on the sick people in our own societies that do it illegaly.

CX.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

You forgot the mutalilation of a young girl's genitals that is LEGAL here in the USA

Female genital cutting (FGC)...is practiced predominantly in North Africa and parts of the Middle East and Southeast Asia

Female Genital Mutilation

Sanctuary for Families provides legal and clinical services to hundreds of girls and women affected by female genital mutilation (FGM) each year. Many of our clients have either survived the procedure, are at risk of being cut, or are fighting to protect a girl from going through it. For our clients, the practice of genital mutilation goes hand in hand with other forms of gender-based violence, including domestic abuse and forced marriage.
What is female genital mutilation?

Roughly 100-140 million women worldwide live with the consequences of FGM, and an estimated 3 million girls are at risk each year.

While the practice varies even within communities, it typically involves the cutting or removal of the female sex organs. In some cases, the cutter sews the genital area shut, leaving only a small hole for urine and menstrual blood. Most often, no anesthesia, antiseptic or analgesic is provided, and the instruments are used on many girls at a time without sterilization. Depending on the family, a girl may be cut from birth to her teenage years, and some women are cut even after marriage.

There is no medical purpose whatsoever to this practice. The immediate results of FGM can include extreme physical pain, shock, tetanus, hemorrhage, infection, sepsis, and death. The practice also has a significant, negative, life-long impact on women and girls, including pain, irritation, inflammation, infection, and severe psychological consequences including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Depression. FGM also completely eliminates sexual pleasure for women and can cause intense pain and bleeding during intercourse. Menstruation, pregnancy and childbirth can be adversely affected....
www.sanctuaryforfamilies.org...

genital mutilation continues to be widely practiced in the US and other industrialized countries. It is now reserved for infants whose clitorises are considered "too large". The Intersex Society of North America (www.isna.org...) is a support group, many of whose members have been genitally mutilated. I attach a jpeg image with photos of the genitals of four such individuals. These photos were taken this month--Sept 1996--at a support group meeting.

We have been striving for three years, since the inception of ISNA, to make our story public, and to combat the continued use of genital surgery on infants. So far, reaction from most quarters has been stony, at best. I think that this may represent a cultural imperialist attitude which rushes to condone "irrational" practices in third world countries, but balks at examining the cultural underpinnings of "modern, rational" medical practice.

Clitoral surgeries of the type that are currently practiced were developed at Johns Hopkins in the 1940s under Lawson Wilkins, and in the 1950s and 1960s spread from there, mainly via his students, to hospitals throughout the US and the world.... www.h-net.org...

More recently: Female Genital Mutilation at Cornell University

This guy is cutting up little girls because he judges their clitorises to be oversized. Perhaps we should start operating on guys because their Penises are" TOO Large"

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Shhhhhh......... It seems "Islam" has become the new
darling of religions. they can do no wrong.
Why even there females get a pass through TSA.
no molestation for them,that just for us Infidels.
edit on America/Chicagopm1331America/ChicagoMon, 20 Dec 2010 14:51:13 -060012 3151 by BrainGarden because: for dramatic effect

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Wow how quickly we forget about the Mutilation of males in the united states is widely accepted as normal.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The Vatican is heavily involved in child abuse too. It is rife in our society. Many also believe the elite have organised groups to provide them with children.

Too awful to contemplate, I know, but we live in a world where it is rampant.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

oohh ya because its soo the same thing right?

Weird, Im circumcised and sex for me feels great!

Wonder if the same could be said for the female genital mutilation? Youre honestly going to tell me that its the same thing? really? maybe you should read up on it.......

Its amazing to me that people continue to use this arguement

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

Where is your source to back up the statement that Muslims do not get searched in airports?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You forgot the fact if all the paedophiles and child killers in the UK and the US were caught and killed we wouldn't have any governments!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Circumcision does not stop sexual pleasure,FGM can cause severe bleeding problems with urinating and problems in childbirth.

Women who only have intercourse with a circumcised male have a reduced chance of developing cervical cancer.

Most are aware that there is sexual abuse within the Catholic Church, difference is this is not state sanctioned.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I have read up on it. And i've watched many videos. Its mutilation and child abuse. Just cause you were raised with it you think of it as being normal. Its not.

Its kind of ironic, that someone with their genitals mutilated by his own culture, is crying out about another cultures practices.

personally I think they are both wrong.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Wow how quickly we forget about the Mutilation of males in the united states is widely accepted as normal.

I am well aware that newborn males are circumcised at birth here in the USA. Another barbaric custom.

I am editing to add my friend a doctor was appalled to learn it is done WITHOUT and anesthetic because the babies are too young and the anesthetic could easily kill them.
edit on 20-12-2010 by crimvelvet because: as stated

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Long-term consequences can include: * recurrent bladder and urinary tract infections; * cysts; * infertility; * an increased risk of childbirth complications and newborn deaths; * the need for later surgeries. For example, the FGM procedure that seals or narrows a vaginal opening (type 3 above) needs to be cut open later to allow for sexual intercourse and childbirth. Sometimes it is stitched again several times, including after childbirth, hence the woman goes through repeated opening and closing procedures, further increasing and repeated both immediate and long-term risks.

Procedures Female genital mutilation is classified into four major types. * Clitoridectomy: partial or total removal of the clitoris (a small, sensitive and erectile part of the female genitals) and, in very rare cases, only the prepuce (the fold of skin surrounding the clitoris). * Excision: partial or total removal of the clitoris and the labia minora, with or without excision of the labia majora (the labia are "the lips" that surround the vagina). * Infibulation: narrowing of the vaginal opening through the creation of a covering seal. The seal is formed by cutting and repositioning the inner, or outer, labia, with or without removal of the clitoris. * Other: all other harmful procedures to the female genitalia for non-medical purposes, e.g. pricking, piercing, incising, scraping and cauterizing the genital area.

Source

Now keep telling me its just as bad as removing excess skin around the end of the males penis........

Ignoring the facts posted, isnt very objective

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

New Scientist did an article many years ago. Other complications include being sewn up so tightly that the sheddings and the blood from the Uterus during menstruation can not pass out of the body . It causes the abdomen to swell and the girl is either stoned to death or dies a slow painful death from gangrene.

For other women it means taking as long as an hour to pee.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

and no offense...
BUT WTF does that have to do with muslim's/islamic child molestation?
is this a attempt to derail the thread to turn it on it's america's fault or america is bad to?

Sorry but this thread not even close to a thread on circumcision..
that and Religious backed islamic nations law CHILD MOLESTATION world wide has me more alarmed.

thanks but thread derailing i don't approve for man.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

and no offense... BUT WTF does that have to do with muslim's/islamic child molestation?

In the USA doctors do the operation at the request of Muslim parents because it was decided that was better than having the kid sent home for the operation or having it done by an "amateur" I could not find the specific reference I was looking for when I stumbled on the other references and was shocked. (I saw it a few years ago)

As far as I am concerned this mutilation of a child is horrid whether by some sadistic doctor at Cornell or as a result of custom or religion. The idea of marrying off a girl at age nine is horrible too. That is when the Prophet married his favorite wife so now it is considered the ideal age in Muslim culture.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You forgot two.

- Arizona: no statutory minimum, under 18 with parental consent, under 16 with approval of a superior court judge and parental consent. (statute)
- California: no statutory minimum, those under 18 must receive approval of a superior court judge, or parental consent.

Does that mean that child molestation is legal in Arizona and California?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Does that mean that child molestation is legal in Arizona and California?

There is a heck of alot of difference between a couple who wish to marry getting the consent of the parents and a judge and a nine year old being married off to a man she has never met.

It was the reason my grandfather left Lebanon, came to the USA and turned Christian. HE refused to be married off!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
You forgot the fact if all the paedophiles and child killers in the UK and the US were caught and killed we wouldn't have any governments!!!

Or religion.

Sounds like a plan to me!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join