It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to die for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
what's some cause or belief (not religion) that you guys would die for. and please don't say i will live for this and that. i know we all want to live for our causes. but if you really have to die, what would it be?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Candy!!!

couldn't resist, I'd have to say the only thing I'd die for is my loved ones. What can I say? I'm a selfish bastard, I'm not dying for your sins.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Right now the top of the 'i would die for' list is my best friend Mel, whom i also have a crush on (blushes)...

but i would die for many things, in fact in a wierd way i look forward to dying, just to see if any of the religions were right, or whether i got the right idea all along.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Like agent id also die for the girl that I love...Perrye.

Id die to GET music...but not FOR it. I cant live without music...there is ALWAYS music going on wherever I am...seriously...i sleep with my computer stereos down just enough to hear the beat...but not really the words...awww...love it.

Id die for freedom...if theres ever another Revolutionary War...you know who to call

Maybe if im promised eternal wealth afterwards...i MIGHT die for your sins.

I definately am not looking forward to death....im an atheist...so if im wrong and there IS a god then im not not looking forward to meeting him and then sending me to hell. But Im a good person. I help the poor with the money I got in my pocket...I do what I can. But if im right then....i dunno. Iv tried many times to think about what death would be like. Im thinking eternal blackness...but ETHERNAL?!?! That doesnt recognize in my brain.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX

but i would die for many things, in fact in a wierd way i look forward to dying, just to see if any of the religions were right, or whether i got the right idea all along.

well i m still waiting to see my theory of flying mokeys in heaven is correct or not.

i would die for my family, since they did gave me unconditional love since i was a baby. i m going to the marines after i graduate high school, so if i die in some forign soil...well you know...

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
loved ones and my country no matter how screwed up it is. where else can you look at a minority the wrong way and get sued for it? but seriously i would die for this land to protect al the rights we have. so hippies dont give me any crap. im out there defending your righht to be hippies!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Dieing is the easy part. To actually live for something takes real courage.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Any of the guys I wrestle with.

We literally put our lives in each others' hands every time we go to "work." Something like that develops a bond that's closer than family. We aren't lying when we say we'd take a bullet for each other.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i wouldn't be willing to die for any cause except for the survival of my family.

top topics

join