It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Who will be allied with who for the possible coming World War 3?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hello. I have been a member here for a little while, and a reader before that. I am pretty active on the boards and my interest is captured in topics all over the website. One of the top subjects being the current state of North/South Korea.

I have a question though about alliances in the result of a world war breaking out because of what seems to be a inevitable confrontation between these two nations.

I am Canadian so I know we have always taken into consideration the interests of the US, and even joined them in the odd game of capture the flag(where flag means terrorist, and the terrorist doesn't actually exist). I think it's also clear that with next years finalization of the new 'Perimeter Security and Competitiveness' between the two nations Canada will no longer have the option of 'considering', but the duty of following the US military wherever it chooses to go. Yes Sir!

So that's two countries. Does Mexico even have a military? I know we would go with the UN, so Canada/USA/UK/France/Germany, but what about the rest of the world?

I read a user comment on a N/S Korea thread that S Korea has allias in Asia. Does this mean certain Asian countries will be joining in to defend them?

Where does Russia and China stand in this war? My perception of Russia/China/USA is that they all tolerate each other, but hate each other.

Forgive my ignorance on the 'who's with who' here for alliances on the world scale. I am pretty knowledgeable on a lot of topics, but this is one subject I am lacking.

Thanks guys!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
i am no expert either, but my guess going by trends in the media of negative vibe/positive vibes towards countries, i would say.....

north korea, china, russia, iran.

U.S., isreal, U.K.

wether others get involved i am uncertain, and have no idea which side they would pick.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
For one there is not going to be a war, china and Russia will not allow it to escalate any further.. I can garuntee china will turn their back on n Korea long before that happens.. They only defend them because they dint want a u.s backed country on their doorstep, that is the only reason..
China do not care for that little despot regime..
There is to much to lose for china or Russia to allow that to happen, the position they are currently in as a world and economic power, they are already winning a war so to speak..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
considering all all of them have thrown their bull sign hand gusture at one point... im guessing their all in it together...

WW3 will happen, but it will be the same rules and regulations going one... kill and kill and the the rich walk away with money.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
i am no expert either, but my guess going by trends in the media of negative vibe/positive vibes towards countries, i would say.....

north korea, china, russia, iran.

U.S., isreal, U.K.

wether others get involved i am uncertain, and have no idea which side they would pick.

When you say uk, that woud have to include France then because our forces are now joined together.. If one goes to war than so does the other.. If that were to happen you can be almost certain that all the eu countries would have to get involved and side with uk and France.. The eu simply wouldn't have a choice...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
A global army is gathering under a UN charter. The next war we fight is with reality. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
If you want an honest answer here is how it should be.

USA - Europe - Israel - Japan - South Korea - , Some from South America.

China, Iran, Russia, North Korea, The middle east, Africa, Venezuela,

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The traditional allies that we all know (except for France and Italy that may shift allegiance any moment), plus:

1. USA, UK, AU, CA... + Grey + some reptilian (Orions or/and some Draconian?)

2. Nazi alliance: Reptilians (Sirius B + Draconian from Alfa Draconis) + former Nazi descendants
(who have bases not only in Antarctica but also on the Moon - 3 independent sources and one coming movie say that)

3. Transformer army (the Iron Beast) that may aid any of the above or another power like Japan, except for Russia.

4. Russia,China, 3rd world countries + surprisingly, the Pleiadians (see Henoch prophecy to Billy Meiers, the Pleiadians will be involved in WW3 but NOT on the side of the West and USA.

=====================================================
2 and 3 are parts of one same team. 1 will be subdued, disintegrated or fully or partially merged into 2,3. The current Western leaders will flee together with the Grey through stargates - they say that in interviews of "insiders". They will not have a time to shoot with nukes (that might also be blocked as the recent incident), if they want to have a time to flee thru the stargates. Otherwise they are all dead. See catholic prophecies of John Leary about the coming Antichrist who will exterminate the current elite. In other words, the Draco will end the Grey-US dominance over this planet.

4 - at least Russia will survive while resisting the 2 and 3, probably restricted to Siberia. Fatima prophecy gives assurance Russia not only survives but is also the condition of the next Era of Peace. The Pleiadian alliance dates back to late 1980s when political changes took place unthinkable for the Cold War. From that time date the Russian and Chinese flying Pyramids and Spirals - Wormholes.

Why not Draco to have aided the Empire of evil USSR? If it was so, the empire would still stand and there wouldn't be USA by now. One sub with 200 warheads, or 10 Satan SS-18 with de facto 24 real warheads each, or a space based EMP would be more than enough for the US capitulation. Answer? Would the US answer destroy Siberia? But any answer would mean next waves of Soviet ICBM and the total destruction of USA. Whatever you might think about that, the life of each one is more precious than his national pride. Including that of president and leaders. They would surrender or flee giving empty room for second in command chain to surrender. See Paul Craig Roberts the father of Reaganomy what thinks of that (youtube).

However it didn't happen. That dismisses the option Draco to have aided USSR.The USSR disintegration and changed course (whatever you might think, one can talk against government in Russia today, and can go to church too), as well as the US involvement with some kinds of Reptilians, and the Pleiadian opposition to the US policy since Eisenhower, lead to that conclusion.

Pleiadians won't win the war against Draco and Transformers (by that time the Grey will be gone together with today's elite). But the Pleiadians and other benevolent ET will assure the survival of protected areas and population throughout the world, especially in Russia (Siberia) and Brazil (Amazonia) "The Woman in the desert" from Revelation, or the Refuges from a number of prophecies. The 3 Raptures should have taken place by then, but don't expect en masse rapture of all sunday churchgoers. It will be in millions, far less than 1.5 billion christians, and may include also other religions. Let be honest to ourselves, many so called christans do not deserve that name, neither will be raptured. We may personally hope of the rapture, but let make it clear for the left behinders what awaits them. The beast system backed with alien tech will look pleasant, especially after WW3. Oh I forget, the raptures most probably will be carried out by the benevolent ET. Don't expect your angel to have wings.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
If you want an honest answer here is how it should be.

USA - Europe - Israel - Japan - South Korea - , Some from South America.

China, Iran, Russia, North Korea, The middle east, Africa, Venezuela,

You might want to add the commonwealth nations to the top line- Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India. I dont know where pakistan would sit though

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Personally I don't see any next war as a two sided affair..

I see WW2 as 2 separate wars involving 4 groups.. Britain + her allies, USA, Germany + Her allies, Japan. plus a load of nations who took the opportunity to press home some opportunistic neighbour bashing, or switched sides for whatever reason like Russia.

I would throw in the mix that a coming war would potentially be between the 2 potential superpowers (Europe/China) the current one (USA) with nations like Russia/Brazil/India being wooed by one of the 3 main groups building up.

Europe + Allies
USA + Allies
China + Allies

With Russia/India/Brazil left playing ping-pong depending on what combo is built up.. So the real issue for me is which 2 groups will gang together to neutralise the 3rd.

Will it be:
USA + China Vs Europe,
or
Europe + China Vs USA
or
USA + Europe Vs China

Any of the above are in my opinion possible given the complex nature of the economic warfare that is currently raging.
edit on 20/12/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bun-G
I dont know where pakistan would sit though

Well, it depends if you are referring to their government or their people.

Personally, I'm not picking any sides to ally with in another stupid illuminati war...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Based on the bible I would say it's going to be the following in 10 years. The west consisting of Europe and the US. Vs the future Islamic caliphate once Iran is slapped down and Saudi Arabia is ascendant. China and Russia stay out of that one initally but jump in at the end on the muslim side when they realize the caliphate is being overrun.

All these armies are destroyed at the battle of Armageddon.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
thanks guys, a lot of great answers and information given. however there is that one post mentioning transformers that.... well i'll just categorize that one under 'satire'...

new topics

top topics

join