It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina: The Light That Emerged from the Ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Quote from source:

Four people suffered a strange experience on the evening of 17 November and discussed it live on the PUENTE 2001 program on Radio Ciudad, Antena 10, from 23:00 to 00:00 hours, and over the Internet on www.antena10.com.ar

1st Witness;

1st case: Witness Juan Ignacio, accompanied by a friend, both of them raised in the countryside and with a good knowledge of its ways, were getting ready to have dinner on 17 November on the shoulder of Provincial Route 14, some fifteen kilometers east of the El Durazno wilderness. Geographically, the area features tall vegetation with some valleys suitable for agriculture. There are no communities nearby, except for the wilderness, which features a Vialidad Provincial (provincial traffic control) post, a police station and some isolated houses. The time was 23:00 hours and both men readied themselves to eat on the hood of the car when they realized that a caldén (a traditional tree of the Pampean wilderness) was completely illuminated...but the light emerged “from below” as though coming out of the earth. Attracted by the spectacle, they decided to approach the tree within a few meters and noticed that the same phenomenon was taking place behind another caldén, a hundred meters distant. They felt afraid, and immediately began hearing as sound described as “consisting of two notes” – a very loud sound to the extent that, overwhelmed by terror, [Jose Ignacio] realized that if something was about to happen to him, there was nothing he could do to prevent it. Two separate beams of light pointing upward emerged from the light sources of both trees.

2nd Witness

2nd case: Shortly after the phone conversation, there was a second eyewitness account from someone identifying himself as “Eduardo”, a hunter, who was hunting some 10-15 km west of the El Durazno wilderness with a colleague. He reported a phenomenon similar to the one made known by Jose Ignacio and at 23:30 hrs, that is to say, with a half-hour difference. He cautiously approached the source of light emerging from the ground and claimed that it measured some 20 meters in diameter, although lacking regular borders. He didn’t dare venture into the illuminated area and acknowledged that the phenomenon “is frightenable” (sic) according to his own definition. Accustomed to traveling at night in rural areas, and not believing anything related to the UFO phenomenon, he said that he remembered a few stories and was also afraid. He heard no strange sounds, nor did he see beams of light. He claimed that the light “did not come from above”, but out of the ground itself. After several seconds, the light vanished and all became normal. The next day, they returned to the site and surveyed it, but found no traces of anything unusual.

Well, I had to share this because this, somehow seems different.

This is a different then a UFO case that we hear about day after day. This is coming from the ground.

I wanted to hear other opinions on this subject and see what they think. These are quite the sightings and needs peoples opinions to see if there is any explanations for such events or if they are truly paranormal.

Cannot wait to what opinions people have on here.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

source

edit on 20-12-2010 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This is very intersting on all accounts.

This brings to mind "Hollow earth theory" (which may be partially true, have you seen the caves around the world?)

As well as my recent findings in PERU and BOLIVIA on google earth... MASSIVE amounts of ruins... ancient ruins.. and strange arcitechture which I will be posting at a further date. (look for it)

Not to mention.. this is the area of the Nazca lines , puma punku, etc.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

That's what I thought too, very close to all of the ancient civilizations. I thought the accounts were amazing, so I had to post it here.

Some people can give very informed speculations as to what this could be, because I have nothing.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Also, the hollow earth theory could tie into this. There are plenty of caves in south America. These people could have witnessed something that people are not usually around for.

A light that bright though? Wow, talk about high beams.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I have read about lights coming from out of the ground in the last few days....cant remember if it was here or elsewhere. Will check it out.
Sure is an interesting change from lights in the sky!

ETA: Found it, but the same source you have quoted.
edit on 21-12-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

top topics

join