It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I not appear too clingy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Dude, you are locked in the FRIEND ZONE, and she's going abroad soon... Apart from getting drunk at a party together, this has about zero chance of happening, from what you've told us.

You're in a veritable sea of candidates though, so why go for one who's getting ready to swim upstream?

I'm just not going to worry about it too much anymore and I'll move on to other girls.

Sounds like a winning strategy!

edit on 20-12-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yeah... the common denominator with the girls that rejected me this semester was that they were leaving to study abroad for the next semester. It makes me wonder if they wanted to be friends with me or if they just wanted to take me along for the ride for the semester.

On the other hand, the girls that weren't leaving this semester didn't reject me so I can't feel all that bad about myself. I realize that I can't really be too hard on myself... and yeah, I looked at the OP again earlier today and I realized that if I am in that situation like with another girl in the future, it's over... if I'm worried about texting, or something like that, and the other girl won't ever hang out with me... or talk to me, I should probably pull out of the relationship in the future sooner rather than later before it hurts me.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Closing, per author's request.

<< 1   >>

join