It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stabbed U.S. tourist's body found near Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Stabbed U.S. tourist's body found near Jerusalem

www.newsday.com

Israeli police found the body of a female American tourist, with multiple stab wounds and her hands bound behind her back, in a forest outside Jerusalem on Sunday in what authorities believe was a politically-motivated attack by two Arab men.

A friend of the slain woman survived, despite being knifed several times, and said the assailants at one point carefully removed her Star of David necklace and then stabbed her in the place it had rested on her chest.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.telegraph.co.uk
www.haaretz.com
www.businessweek.com
edit on 19-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
What could be the killers' motivation??

In the article, it states that the killers' motivation was nationalistic and political in nature.

I don't believe this to be the case since it would have been much more effective if the victims where taken as hostages then bartered for something.

The article also says that there was no claim of responsibility from Palestinian militants and thus was not planned.

It seems to me that this was more of a hate crime done by some angry Muslims against a Jewish American especially with the whole Star of David incident.

Your thoughts???

www.newsday.com

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I am putting my money on the Zionists. Probably Mossad. They are the ones who stand to gain from such an act.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I just posted this thread. Strange how it coensides with this piece of news.
I do hope the people who did this are caught. If any one will be following the events please do post them.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

My first thoughts ...

I really can't see the percentage in an attack like this for anyone else.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I am putting my money on the Zionists. Probably Mossad. They are the ones who stand to gain from such an act.

You are kidding right???

Can you provide any proof or even a rational argument??

Does every single bad thing in the Universe have to be blamed on Mossad???

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

I really don't see why you people keep bringing up Mossad into the equation as if everything is a conspiracy.

This to me just seems like two racists/bigots acting out alone.

It would be the same thing as some KKK member attacking a black person.

Would this be some crazy conspiracy???

No, it is just an isolated incident of hate crime.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steam

It seems to me that this was more of a hate crime done by some angry Muslims against a Jewish American especially with the whole Star of David incident.

Your thoughts???

www.newsday.com

I was in Jerusalem like two months ago and these random attacks are on the increase.

The Police had arrested two guys who went looking for a random Jew to beat up in the Old City where I was staying in a hostel.

There are Israeli troops all over the place, this is a bit of an in your face piss take really for the natives, it's going to happen that a few people are going to attack what are technically first or second generation settlers every now and then

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well spotted. It all seems a bit to contrived to me. I agree, possibly Mossad. They want to fuel anti-Palestinian/anti-Muslim hatred in US. They are just not managing to get it to the fever pitch they want to justify invading the surrounding countries of Israel, which is part of the plan.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Damned Jews always shoving themselves up against others blades!!

Irony off, i would expect to be stabbed eventually if i walked preaching i am part of God's Choosen People.
(this article is pretty blantant in getting religion into the mix, so one has to reply at the same level, im not trying to offend or demonize any group or sect)

Too bad the choosen ones bleed and die like the rest, of course im saddened by any unnecessary loss of life.

Still the scoreline in the local championship shows the "Choosen Ones" are wiping the floor(literally) with the "Terrorists" on the other side.

Damned Terrorists and their Rocks of Mass Destruction!!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

If it is just random violence on the rise, my heart goes out to innocent jews but now is the time to distance yourselves from your zionist masters. Otherwise, the baby is going to get thrown out with the bathwater when TSHTF.

Time to denounce zionism and stop supporting Israel's insane and inhumane policies. Blowback is a bitch ...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Okay so are you discrediting the survivor then??

She was also hospitalized from the attack, is this faked also??

Is she just a Mossad disinfo agent???

Geeze, you people need to start using your heads a little bit more instead of being lazy and blaming everything on Mossad/Jews

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

It never mentioned in the article that she was Zionist.

How would you even know???

It just mentioned that she was an American Jew who was there on vacation.

She doesn't even live in Israel.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Jerusalem has changed. Years ago you hardly ever saw Jews in the Arab parts of the Old City, now they are everywhere there. Also lots of new estates in Jerusalem, they have a monster wall there too. The locals are dominated, they will fight back eventually in some way like this, so I don't see any conspiracy. When you walk behind the Jews in the Old City, Arabs stall holders spit at them. There is genuine dislike, an event like this kidnapping will happen every now and then as the locals find some way of getting one back at what they see as the occupying forces.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

What?? I never said I thought she was zionist ... in fact, I don't think that.
edit on 19-12-2010 by GirlGenius because: reply to

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Jerusalem has changed. Years ago you hardly ever saw Jews in the Arab parts of the Old City, now they are everywhere there. Also lots of new estates in Jerusalem, they have a monster wall there too. The locals are dominated, they will fight back eventually in some way like this, so I don't see any conspiracy. When you walk behind the Jews in the Old City, Arabs stall holders spit at them. There is genuine dislike, an event like this kidnapping will happen every now and then as the locals find some way of getting one back at what they see as the occupying forces.

I agree, this isn't a crazy conspiracy, just a hate crime.

The problem is though the person who was killed wasn't even an Israeli citizen, she was just there on vacation.

In essence, she was killed for being a Jew.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ok..........
So wheres the story?
A person was stabbed to death.

And this is "NEWS" why?

Oh because it was a white american in Israel?
Ah I see.

Cause its my understanding that murders occur in alot of places,on a daily basis.
In America,Africa,China, and even in Iceland muders occur,by shootiing,stabbing and what have you,but they dont recieve this kind of attention.

So condolences for the family who lost a loved one.
Thats where it ends.

To give any added importance because of someone religious or regional background is an insult to all the people who have been murdered in the past.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

I agree, this isn't a crazy conspiracy, just a hate crime.

The problem is though the person who was killed wasn't even an Israeli citizen, she was just there on vacation.

In essence, she was killed for being a Jew.

Killed for being a Jew, yes. They fight back occasionally. I'm amazed this isn't a daily thing.

Israeli forces on the street corners. The government tell the natives they have come home from exile. The two IDF on the street corner don't look local. One's Falasha, proper black. The other's Russian white as snow. They don't fit in with the natives idea of Jerusalem, it's a piss take really and every now and then the natives will strike back. No conspiracy here, just frustrated natives

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

Okay so are you discrediting the survivor then??

She was also hospitalized from the attack, is this faked also??

Is she just a Mossad disinfo agent???

Geeze, you people need to start using your heads a little bit more instead of being lazy and blaming everything on Mossad/Jews

In what way does my post discredit the survivor?
In what way does my post suggest the second woman wasn't attacked?
In what way does my post suggest the survivor is a Mossad disinfo agent?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You would probably lose your money...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join