It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MESS-age 2 el mA-sheen...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's against a lawful station for one to write legislation that would prevent one from fighting its own opinionations. One must not legislate itself from questioning... essentially a break down of dialogue and communication. One must not compile a "community" of non-communication. I will sit quietly in front of tanks in the street and collide with them fearlessly in this terrorist state of government/slavery fornication like a paradox of mitigations. May the light of intelligence be invoked at the end, where the knights who betray unification meet with the meek and their condemnation in this cosmic lie of experimentation.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by deadruby2006

Ummm.... Errrm... Okay. I for one can't figure out what on earth you're actually talking about, but maybe that's just my lack of ability to comprehend obtuse or obfuscated texts.

But whatever. Okay, go right ahead. Do it.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I really cannot decide whether this is really bad poetry or incredibly murky philosophy.....

Maybe in a dark, smoky coffeehouse with a single spotlight over the performer and bongo drum riffs at every pause....I could dig it!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

Ummm.... Errrm... Okay. I for one can't figure out what on earth you're actually talking about...
ditto... maybe i should have deduced it to oblivion before posting it here. good thing my ego isn't depending on any support from the juggernauts at ATS

but maybe that's just my lack of ability to comprehend obtuse or obfuscated texts.
that's just rude mister

Originally posted by Tholidor

I really cannot decide whether this is really bad poetry or incredibly murky philosophy.....
if you can't decide, then it may be both...

Maybe in a dark, smoky coffeehouse with a single spotlight over the performer and bongo drum riffs at every pause....I could dig it!
hmm, dark place where few listen (like the freshman forums at ATS)... maybe i'm finally posting in the right place for once.

edit on 12/18/2010 by deadruby2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Forgive me; it was not my intention to be rude or for my comments to be perceived that way. I took your post as being a rather tongue-in-cheek commentary on those that have become far too pervasive on ATS of late. I frequently have difficulty understanding many of them as the thoughts processes -- I use the term loosely -- that went into their production seem to run at (obtuse) angles to my own. Their often execrable standards of grammar and spelling/syntax do not help much either.

In fact I rather enjoyed your post because clearly, you have a level of erudition well beyond the norm and hence it was a challenge to determine the real point of your post. So, forgive me if I missed it: I sincerely believed you were posting in jest.

By the way, I have sent you a U2U in reference to another of your threads.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

The latter part of my reply actually was in jest. Pardon me for my egoistic way of shaking it off. No worries, friend.
The poem was sincere in intent, albeit not to be taken literally. I see comedy to be somewhat of an artform of descent, and therefore have a difficult time with the concept of humor in my writing (talk about mind prison!). I will take the time later to write a "cliffs notes" to explain the poem in my own perception of its intent. The replies that I receive on ATS are very clever. Maybe I can learn a few things about humor while on my path here at ATS

new topics

top topics

join