It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* American Revolution? * Obama fearing a revolution against him by the states?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Washington better pay attention. Lots of ticked off folks. And many feel their backs are to the wall.

The Confederate States actually seceded from the Union, as prescribed.

Lincoln resorted to mis-terminology. He termed it an "insurrection." An insurrection is an armed attempt to overcome a government.

The South did no such thing. They simply said, "You can have it. We're outtta here."

Since Lincoln refused to recognize a legal action, all it would take is one President to suddenly "recognize" the successful secession of the Southern States.

But I'd do it with one caveat: Their Constitution would have to reflect the Bill of Rights.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I agree. But how to get back to the AC peacefully is the question at hand. The federal government wouldn't just smile and allow this without a sh-t storm of accusations about it being treason.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I hope the state do go independent.
but help the next state if bullied.
use is now run by mobsters criminals.
its in the constitution,
fight to be free of criminal dictatorship.
they need to all do it together.
or they! will make an example.
it would be better id the states run them selves.
like a Europe. I said like.
I wish I was over there with you.
but I think UK will have a revolution before long.
I think the world is on the brink of a world war.
within each counter. fighting for freedom.
just dont end up like France.
they won revolution.
but let them take over again.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
For the record, the source is Sorcha Faal. The following was posted in the comments section of the Real Conservatives websight:

Subject: Re: Why Scrubbed? Obama Serves 14-State Governors with Warnings of Arrest

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Canada Free Press took the story down when we could not verify the information.

I believe that the original source of this story was Sorcha Faal, who is banned by CFP.

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience to Sons of Liberty or any other Conservative website.

Best,
Judi McLeod

Real Conservatives

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
reply to post by kinda kurious

do I beat or still beat my wife? what kind of comment is that exactly?guilty conscience or past experience?
I have not drawn any conclusion yet..I was simply posting something that I had came across and more or less wanted others take on it,any further information,opinions(which I now have yours...Thanks ) I do not see the need to be arrogant.

I never stated anything as proof,fact nor do I claim that the source was credible hence the reasoning I stated I was not sure.Since you know for sure and are already convinced your privy to the truth I must be spreading lies.
which I would never do willfully.I guess I was duped

edit on 18-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

My closed minded fellow americans will throw many types of accusations when faced with an unknown, a change ect...I believe the union of the united states could possibly be trying to split into individual governments as it is obvious the current government is tyranous and corrupt. We are infact a unification of states, a union can be broken. I especially think this is plausable being Texas has always wanted to be separated from the united states. This in itself brings a hint of belief in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I hope the state do go independent.
but help the next state if bullied.
use is now run by mobsters criminals.
its in the constitution,
fight to be free of criminal dictatorship.
they need to all do it together.
or they! will make an example.
it would be better id the states run them selves.
like a Europe. I said like.
I wish I was over there with you.
but I think UK will have a revolution before long.
I think the world is on the brink of a world war.
within each counter. fighting for freedom.
just dont end up like France.
they won revolution.
but let them take over again.

In america when faced with great fear, when looking at a great harm, when changing a faltered system, we look to our neighbors for help and to assist those in need. We will back each other after all we are americans fighting for our freedoms

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
From what I have been hearing,seeing and experiencing lately things are going down hill and have progressively been heading in to the toilet consistently.

There has been an increase of events,natural disasters,wars and rumors of wars,"leaks" showing the actual deceptions and underhandedness behind the curtain.All the different theories and their individual implications ............................................................................
where this is all leading,I am not 100% sure yet but it's not looking good for our near future but I say stay positive and remain in love & peace to the best of your ability.

I know I have had this unfaltering urge to seek answers and to continue my search for the truth and solving the mysteries that envelope my very existence.

We all need to take heed to what is going on around us,our very own environments are trying to tell us something but we continue to act as if all is well,remain dumb-ed down and blind "just keep us entertained"
at this point I believe that we should expect the most unthinkable,unlikely scenarios,educate ourselves and be aware...Just in case

edit on 20-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join