It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: US empire could collapse at any time, Pulitzer winner tells Raw Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Already posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Our youth will not let us down, we have a lot of very bright and passionate young people coming up the pipeline.

With the US "youth" leading the world in obesity, and the complete failure of our education system to achieve even the most BASIC education levels (actual verifiable abilities). Our youth is already at a great disadvantage and has fallen too far behind.

Even if your "lot" make it to the top they will only have a population of lazy idiots to lead. and even with the best of intentions, intelligence and planning will still fail.

Not only that they are going to inherit a collapsed economy, unfathomable national debt, costly wars and new and ever increasing enemies and attacks. Increasing population that is going to be completely dependent on government for the most basic essentials of life, and they will demand it, as there will continue to be fewer jobs available for a growing population of lazy idiots.

We've raised them so well.

Good luck!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

The US is both the Saudi's and the Philippines largest trading partner. Where do you think the Philippines gets its food processing equipment and fertilizer to allow those crops? We can argue all day on how the world would be better off without the US; but, you can't take the world's largest economy out of the picture and expect everything to be okay. The world simply would not be able to compensate *overnight, if ever, no matter how much they're preparing*, for the loss of the US as a trade partner.
Besides, most of the world is lactose intolerant

edit on 18-12-2010 by Yellow Ledbetter because: *

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Do you have anything relevant to add other than *fingers in ears* - "na na na na I'm not listening, na na na na..." ?

And you call this well constructive & informative! lol

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

In your opinion. Speak for yourself. I disagree.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
"At some point in time from now until forever the American empire will collapse from some unknown reason on an unknown time following unknown actions by unknown sources and will lead to the probable dismantling, altering, or otherwise changing of the current system as it is in the here and now....."

ZOMG that guys a bloody genius!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

you forgot to mention Nibiru and 2012 being the end times
I am fully aware the majority of the things I mentioned aside from planet X and the theory of 2012
being a possibility,. However, maybe I just am not worried about it. Like it would do any good anyhow.

But thanks for the in depth reply.
Actually, I have been prepared for whatever since 07.
it is just these stories of the onslaught of doom really are comical.
AS a poster earlier gave reference to,. if you snooz, you loose

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join