It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tips, Tricks, Ideas, all in one thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Since there are many pros posting their ideals on how to get a woman or a man. I would like to learn the ways of the master so one day I can meet the girl of my dreams. Not someone of my nightmares. I'm not going there again! haha. Let's help people; like me. Become smooth and a hearth throb romeo in the field of dating.
Let's say I walk up to a cute girl in a store. I'm instantly attracted to her looks and would like to get to know her better. What should I say to her without sounding like a creep? Should I fake a heart attack next to her? Heck! My heart is most likely popping out of my chest when I see her. haha. What should I do or do not do?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
dont lie...dont act like someone your not are...

be rude...they like rude guys

allways remember ..nothing is for ever....and have fun!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Women really like men who are rude? How can I be rude to woman? The only time I can recall in the past is when I told my ex-girlfriend Melissa that she is my girlfriend and no other man will touch her. That is the day when I put my foot down and I was surprised she listened to me and did what I told her. should I say I was being rude? I lost her for being to nice after word. We're both sick and the time was bad for the both of us.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Walk up to them and offer them a "Snickers to get in their Knickers".
Any girl who wants a bit of fun, you can always find, there are no tricks here exept for one, get drunk and you will see fine women everywhere

If youre looking for a girl to spend time with, have conversations, make love, a girl friend, a partner, then there is only one trick, be yourself and just yourself.
edit on 18-12-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

Edit: Spelling, im crap. lol

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Just be yourself. Unless you just want to get laid, be truthful about who you are and what you want. I used to pick up women in bookstores and libraries. The reasoning is simple. You can see by the books and sections they look at what they are interested in. This makes it easy to strike up a conversation. If the conversation goes well, coffee is easy since most bookstores have cafes. I have spent hours getting to know a woman this way. However, I failed to follow my own advice when I got married. I followed my d*ck instead of my brain and after 7 years am now divorced. When I start dating again, it is back to borders/barnes and noble/books a million.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Huh, niceone.
I never thought of that. I have a girl now so im not going to be hanging around libraries unless it's to read a book or pick one up.
Thats quite interesting. Star for that.
You know everyone goes out night clubbing expecting to find the women or man of their dreams after necking mass amounts of alcohol, has happend, but not likely. Clubbing is for fun.
Libraries, now that is interesting hehe.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
That is VERY funny. Your asking ATSer's how to get the Girl Of Your Dreams? Here's a tip: DON"T tell her you hang out on ATS for a start. After a romantic evening with your new love,you'll be out of bed and on ATS like the rest of us.
Uh OH, I've been "outed." I "meant",just be yourself and the right girl will find YOU. Heheheh Yeah,THAT"S what I meant.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Girls like funny more than they like rude. Learn how to be funny without being cheesy, obvious, or annoying. Then when some other guy tries the rude thing, you can swoop in and make her laugh, forgetting all about him. Extra credit for mastering dry humor.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
Just be yourself. Unless you just want to get laid, be truthful about who you are and what you want. I used to pick up women in bookstores and libraries. The reasoning is simple. You can see by the books and sections they look at what they are interested in. This makes it easy to strike up a conversation. If the conversation goes well, coffee is easy since most bookstores have cafes. I have spent hours getting to know a woman this way. However, I failed to follow my own advice when I got married. I followed my d*ck instead of my brain and after 7 years am now divorced. When I start dating again, it is back to borders/barnes and noble/books a million.

Very good idea. I'd totally have dug it (when I was single) if they approached me talking about books. Girls like smart guys a lot too.

Some girls like it when a guy is rude because it shows confidence. Confidence is DAMN sexy. But it doesn't need to manifest just in being rude. And you don't need to actually be confident to display confidence. Fake it til you make it. Rude is the easiest, but also the riskiest.

top topics

join