It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See men shredded, then say you don't back war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
�There was a machine designed for shredding plastic. Men were dropped into it and we were again made to watch. Sometimes they went in head first and died quickly. Sometimes they went in feet first and died screaming. It was horrible. I saw 30 people die like this. Their remains would be placed in plastic bags and we were told they would be used as fish food . . . on one occasion, I saw Qusay [President Saddam Hussein�s youngest son] personally supervise these murders.�

CLICK HERE TO READ

[Edited on 29-11-2002 by Skeptical Believer]

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
That is absolutely disgusting, just add that to the many reasons Saddam must be removed. I hope they give him some of the treatment he dished out when they capture him.

Another witness told us about practices of the security services towards women: �Women were suspended by their hair as their families watched; men were forced to watch as their wives were raped . . . women were suspended by their legs while they were menstruating until their periods were over, a procedure designed to cause humiliation.�

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This device was used for holding a thief or convict by the head and arms, setup in a public place so anyone who choose to can take swing or a kick at the person it held.

Lets get midevil on his arsse, sound good?

[Edited on 18-3-2003 by USMC Harrier]

join