It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks vows to target banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

WikiLeaks vows to target banks

www.abc.net.au

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said his organisation had come under attack from banks as he vowed to release damaging leaks about them.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Fook yeah! Attack the monetary system, At least thats how id get the ball rolling, You know all this thing about "Change" in 2012 it might actually happen poeple!
Wikileaks seems to have set the wheel in motion so to speak and more and more poeple are becoming "Aware" of just how screwed up society is at the moment, Good on them i say!
Money is what keeps us divided and broken, Without it....Unity.

www.abc.net.au

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Fook yeah! Attack the monetary system, At least thats how id get the ball rolling, You know all this thing about "Change" in 2012 it might actually happen poeple!
Wikileaks seems to have set the wheel in motion so to speak and more and more poeple are becoming "Aware" of just how screwed up society is at the moment, Good on them i say!
Money is what keeps us divided and broken, Without it....Unity.

www.abc.net.au

Quite a few people here on ATS noticed the same thing, it was when he said he had info on the banks that the real furore started....which isn't a surprise given all the fraud the Cabal and their puppets know they are guilty of. They are clearly terrified of what he might disclose, lol!

I agree, this does seem to be making more people more aware. I think things could start happening quite soon. I've got a feeling 2011 is going to be an interesting year.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

you watch how much dis info and smearing goes on now
the banks are going to spend lots of money to keep us from finding out
that they have been doing illegal things
that they consider us nothing more than human capital to be traded and sold like cattle

you watch the media go into over drive trying to deflect attension away from the banks

xploder

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I just think he should release the info, not just talk about it..
What's he waiting for??

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am literaly salivating with anticipation about these planned releases regarding the banking industry. I hope some of the releases are scheduled to coincide with the Student and Union protests that are due next year. That would be one HELL of a party!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have to say that the majority of people are still putting their hands over their ears and going "LALALALALALALALALALALAL"

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Go for the throat.

More people need to be aware of the current Plutocracy. For the uninitiated, we are literally in an intellectual and personal wealth dark-age. A top tier 1% of the population hold more wealth and power than 95% of the rest of the population combined.

These people are bankers, government authorities, aristocratic elites, and most of all, frauds. They advise, rather they control, the United States government and it's Treasury. They force the hand of presidencies past and present. These are not New World Order associates. These people are in a petty class of their own. They hide nothing and are ashamed of nothing.

They profit off of wanton death and destruction. They manipulate all sectors of industry to promote long-term suffering of an entire population. Leaders of sweat-shops, proponents of "pre-existing condition" and the leaders of drug, foods and other oversight committees.

This is not capitalism. It is widespread fraud and exploitation.

new topics

top topics

join