It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting comparison of how many major wars were started over false information and fake terror.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I was reading around on some things and wound up on this web site I had not paid any attention to before, so I have no idea on how accurate or not it is. Either way I read THIS where the guy shows how some leaders have made their own wars to get what they wanted. And he put it in a interesting way I think. A lot of it I have read in history over the years and knew some I did not. Either way I thought it would make for a interesting discussion for a Friday afternoon.
Personally I can see this going on right now and will be interesting to try to keep a eye out for some of it to start happening if it has not already.
So if anyone knows anything about this site or subject please give us your input.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonsbreaths

This is an excellent find, thanks for posting it. S&F

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this article! Great to see all of this info in one place. Good link for sleepy friends!

I really like Mike Rivero, although he is an atheist. Perhaps he is a Catholic school survivor like myself and is still on the rebound

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

I really like Mike Rivero, although he is an atheist.

Being an atheist or agnostic does not mean a person does not have a good moral compass. From what I have seen the religious, because they count on "forgiveness" can be real nasty bullies. An atheist or agnostic realizes they and they alone are responsible for their behavior and have been some of the nicest honest people I know.

Quick question - How many people through out history have been killed in the name of Religion and how many for NOT being an atheist.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Interesting article.

Other conflicts to look into along the same lines are the Mexican-American War, The Franco-Prussian War, The Arrow Incident of 1856, The Mukden Incident, The sinking of the Lusitania, The Reichstag Fire, The Gleiwitz Incident (The German invasion of Poland) and Operation Northwoods.

The reason I can rattle all those off so quickly is that I was planning on doing a thread about it, but never got round to it.

top topics

join