It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 911 Conspiracy website hacked....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
Perhaps you'd like to offer an example of what you believe to be a singular representative case and we can examine it together?

I would like to second this request as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
From their own (OP) website -

"12-17-2010 ~ CLUESFORUM.info has been restored. It has been called a server problem by our hosts. As for the e-mail, I complained to MAIL.com to have my e-mail address back and attempted to re-register the name hoi.polloi. Although the name was surprisingly "not taken" it couldn't process my re-registration. This morning, I could login again. Everything is getting back to normal."

END OF THREAD.

NEXT.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

you both are telling me that with ALLL that work you've done debunking OTHER 911 conspiracies .. you have not looked at the vicsims section of Septemberclues.info ??

I don't believe that ... at all ....

here's the link ... I'll not participate in this charade ... look down at your hands every time you cash a blood check ... www.cluesforum.info...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
you have not looked at the vicsims section of Septemberclues.info ??

The "vicsims" hoax/disinfo has been posted here before. You were asked to take one example that you think is conclusive, and post it here for debate. If you can't do that, then you're just trolling and looking to advertise a hoax site, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
O boy. I wish it were true. I really do.
Nothing would please me more,
than the shut down of the no-planes crew.

I fear it's a lie. How could it be so?
Every NSA server was hacked?
I don't believe it. NO. NO.

Ol' Nico, his speed bumps on fire;
must be kicking the dust up,
to cover those plane tires.

Simon Shack's film is such a disgrace
I cannot image a more pretentious flop
it's as plane as the nose on your face.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
here's the link ... I'll not participate in this charade ...

Long story short, you will need the Microsoft Office clone "Open Office 3" in order to open this file.

Clearly, you are not just participating in the "charade" of the conspiracy fakery known as "September Clues," you're actively promoting it by refusing to simplify your "evidence" for the sake of clear and concise discussion. You're tactics are the same as known/proven con artists in the UFO field, large amounts of obscure and fraudulent "evidence" presented in the hopes that the dim-witted are swayed by the quantity of your work and the volume of your words.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Funny how that kind of stuff happens. The same thing happened to The American Awakening website just a few months ago. Seems like someone doesn't like the truth getting out much eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join