It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait! 2012 isn't actually happening?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have a book on my shelf that claims the end of the world will be 5-5-2005.

Oh, wait......

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
what will happen in the year 2012 i think nothing it will be a common year as now our earth can't go to the end .human being can't disappear .so live well now do what we should do .don't always think that silly thing anymore
edit on 21-12-2010 by johnwordswu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I understand, but all I am saying is that within the time frame 2011-2012 nothing "unusual" will occur. Although, there may be large asteroids or meteors that may come in close contact with Earth in the future - there are no large asteroids nearby today.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VirtualParadise

Thanks for the insightfulness. I do agree, however, if 2012 occurs or if it does not occur - people should just live their lives normally. But some of us cannot and it is human of us to wonder about the unknown, therefore, I believe that if people want to, they should continue to research on this topic. And telling people to grow "the f*ck up" is like telling someone to stop breathing. Nonsense. Also, NASA is quite legitimate in my book, but you can believe whatever because we are human.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
if anything does happen it will surely be government induced

Take advantage of the fear brought on by the media while the opportunity is there....

But again....we'll see

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxsit
reply to post by VirtualParadise

Thanks for the insightfulness. I do agree, however, if 2012 occurs or if it does not occur - people should just live their lives normally. But some of us cannot and it is human of us to wonder about the unknown, therefore, I believe that if people want to, they should continue to research on this topic. And telling people to grow "the f*ck up" is like telling someone to stop breathing. Nonsense. Also, NASA is quite legitimate in my book, but you can believe whatever because we are human.

If one was to go by the past, we are overdue for everything bad that can happen. Anything might or might not happen in our lifetime. It is interesting seeing all the different views on this.

I'm surprised that with all the superstition in the world, that they are still having the year 2013.

In tall buildings they often go from the 12th floor to the 14th floor. Silly, but true.

Also, growing up is highly overrated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join