It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystic the U.S. Feared & Murdered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I NEED to spread the word on this man. His wisdom is the complete opposite of anything YOU have ever known. Life is not what you think.

His name is Bhagwan Rajneesh AKA Osho.

He was by far one of the most peaceful, enlightened beings of our time. He opposed religion and politics and has written hundreds of books on "unlearning" everything we have been conditioned to be. He speaks of truth, meditation, and enlightenment. Words can't even comprehend how many lives he's touched through his words.

In 1985 this man was arrested in the United States for 34 charges, all of which were false. This happened when he came to America to speak the truth.

He was arrested at Gunpoint- kept in prison for 12 days under a false name, could only be transferred in a "special" govt. private jet., almost bombed...and was slowly poisoned....

(I'm sure all of you ATS'ers know that the govt will use any means necessary to shut you up, just look at Julian with Wikileaks.)

Eventually he was released and 5 years later he died.

Here is what Osho said about his experience which he wrote in Jesus Crucified, This Time in Ronald Reagan's America

Osho:

My beloved ones,

I have been away from you much too long. It has been a very painful absence for me. For seven weeks continuously I have been only filled with your love, your patience, your thirst, your longing.

These days were remarkable in many ways. Seven weeks before, I was infected in the ear. It was a simple thing; according to the best expert available here, Dr. Jog, it cures in four days at the most -- but it continued for seven weeks. He has never come across such a case in his life. He could not believe it, because no medicine was working. He tried all kinds of medicines, all kinds of ointments. Finally he had to do an operation, but then the wound of the operation was not healing. Doctor Devageet thought perhaps it was something to do with my teeth -- he is my dental surgeon -- but nothing was found.

My personal physician, Dr. Amrito, immediately informed all sannyasin doctors around the world and asked them to contact the best experts about poisoning, because his own analysis was that unless I have been poisoned there is no possibility to explain why my body has lost all resistance.

And as this idea became stronger in his mind, step by step he started searching into the matter and he found all the symptoms that can happen only if some kind of poison has been given to me.

I myself had been suspicious about it, but I have never mentioned the fact to anybody. The day I was arrested in America for no valid or even invalid reason, they refused to bail me out -- although the United States attorney argued for three days and concluded in the end by saying, "I have not been able to prove anything against him, but neither has the other party been able to prove anything."

It was hilarious, because the innocent cannot prove his innocence by any means, and no law in the whole world requires that an innocent person should prove his innocence. The burden was on the government of America, which had arrested me, to prove the reason for my arrest.

Osho, Jesus Crucified, This Time in Ronald Reagan's America

I know this is quite lengthy but there was a reason why the govt. feared him. Because he spoke the TRUTH!!

Please research this, research him, his teachings, and spread the word- if the govt feared him by destroying him, its definitely worth researching his wisdom.

Also, to add to this conspiracy there was even a bomb detonated in Mumbai near the Osho meditation resort last February. Coincidence? Here's the article Peace loving....

Here are some links:
Osho Official Website
Osho Quotes
The Letter

Mod Edit: Posting Work Written By Others – Please Review This Link.

edit on 16-12-2010 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

The question is are you "Orange"?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

Berrygurrl, are you a Rajneeshi? Are you really this naive?

Rajneesh/Osho was one of the WORST scumbag fake "gurus" to hit the West.
He destroyed many people, so he could have his 50+ Rolls-Royces.

I remember a guide in Amsterdam pointing out the place where Rajneesh/Osho had his devotees prostitute themselves to bring money into the cult.

I would recommend people research Rajneesh/Osho at sites like

www.enlightened-spirituality.org...

rickross.com...

www.freedomofmind.com...

SeaWind
edit on 17-12-2010 by SeaWind because: corrected URL

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
He poisoned the people in a community in Oregon with salmonella.

The first officially recognized chemical attack on Americans by a terrorist organization.

top topics

join