It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its dec 16th where's the Dec 7th European bank run?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Anybody heard a peep out of the dec7th euro bankrun folks????or do we add this to the "blossom goodchild" listof non- events?
edit on 16-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It was for next year.
Get ready for then, it will be momentous!!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Excellent question and I'll admit I had forgotten about it with all the holiday hoopla going on. It's yet another BS prediction that turned out to be just that....BS.

S&F for reminding me of yet more hyperbolic nonsense.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Either not enough people adhered, not enough money was withdrawn, or, surprise, banks were well-prepared.

When they injected huge amounts of money post 2008 crash, it doesn't surprise me that there is much more (physical) money in circulation. So, banks are saved, but population suffer the consequence of the huge government debts!!

Open your eyes, people!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...
yahoo sports

About a dozen people marched in costumes Tuesday in Paris and withdrew money from a branch of Societe Generale. They then opened accounts with a nearby branch of Credit Cooperatif bank, considered more ethically responsible because it pledges not to have any subsidiaries in tax havens.

You can't get most people to do something unless they see how acting will directly benefit them in some way. People are just far too stupid to know how badly banks are screwing us all. They don't understand how percentile growth destroys wealth, or if they do, its usually not enough to get them upset enough to act out.
edit on 12/16/10 by Angry Danish because: fixed yahoo link

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It's been rescheduled until after they get some more money printed...

Second Lire

top topics

join