It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO’s and ‘Explosions’ Recorded Near Japan’s Sakurakima Volcano.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Over at Youtube videos of UFO’s, unidentified flying objects, and what seems to be unidentified ‘explosions’ near Japan’s Sakurajima Volcano. The video footage recently recorded by several weather cams. What’s worth noting, the ‘explosions’, at times, are seen behind the mountain to the right of the volcano.

This is some real crazy footage! Great capture btw....No way are they stars, to much activity. and the explosions...wow...just wow..

The minute 11:38 is one of the best flashes I have got, but there are many other, 11:59, 12:19, 12:48, 12:49, and so on. There are some faint and repeated, intermittent flashes too on the right side of the screen, by and behind the last peak or the last summit of this volcano. This video is splendid. Here we are some speechless proofs about UFO's existence

If you want to see UFOs, you must have precious 16 min + 8 min. But I guarantee that it will be worth.

Multiple Unidentified Flying Objects spotted over Sakurajima in Japan on December 9th 2010. Notice the amount of UFOs and the explosions occurring.

This is too Crazy. One of the best to me. Really

edit on 16-12-2010 by RUSSO because: fix link

edit on 16-12-2010 by RUSSO because: is time lapse then.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
this video has been discussed.....

These are stars and planets coming into view as the sun goes down. In this video, the OP seems to point out a few planes and clouds as well as stars and planets. The explosions are nothing more than some sort of lens artifacts. And yes, the video is lapsed as evident with the cars passing by in the first video.

bummer...
edit on 16-12-2010 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Also...These posts really disappoint me.

It just goes to show how unfamiliar MOST people are with the natural occurrences of their own natural world. Yet, these same people deem themselves sane, or educated enough to venture off to explore the far reaches of the solar system.

Were most of us not inquisitive children? How is it that a web on the ground, or a star in the sky, or a halo around the sun is now something new and amazing? And how can it be attributed to anything other than our own wonderful planet and it's outer workings.

Go outside. Read your Bibles. Learn your History. Observe nature.

sheez...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
pretty crazy stuff but i do think it is time lapsed cuz at the beggining of the video you cn see clouds forming within seconds .... as far as these "explosions" go is another reason i think its time lapsed... these are all just quick flashes.. explosions not only would seem to cause some damage but would be visible for much longer...

Still your right about them not being stars..way to much goin on... and those flashes are still very well suspicious.

Nice vid.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

I read my bible every day.

Its The antichrist by nietzsche.

WTH

People believe in Jesus, that is plausible, of course. Life in other planets are not.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

I have come to the same conclusions...

Here is an animation I made with increased speed:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76ef682effcc.gif[/atsimg]

Most of the objects move in the same direction, same speed, exactly like stars and celestial objects in the sky because of Earth's rotation.

The video creator seems to be pointing at stars and celestial objects, and because of the horrible quality of the video compression, and because of scintillation, and the fact the stars and celestial objects are moving slowly (time lapse camera), they seem to be "disappearing and reappearing" in the video, which confuses the video creator. If the video creator was there to witness this in person they would find that the objects were not "disappearing and reappearing", the horrible quality camera just made it seem that way.

The video creator even claims objects are "moving upwards", however the video is 2D, not 3D. This means the object could possibly be traveling towards the camera and because of laws of perspective it made it appear to travel upwards. It is most likely an aircraft in time lapse.

The "explosions" are not explosions... they are some type of reflections of light on the camera lens. What you are looking at is time lapse images in sequence probably taken 10 to 30 seconds apart, not an actual video. Those "explosions" flash on multiple frames then disappear, and because these are time lapse images, it means the "explosions" were visible for more than 10 to 30 seconds which is not possible. It would also mean the camera has to snap a picture exactly at the same time of the "explosion", multiple times (which is possible but not probable).

Because the flashes show on multiple frames each, it's more likely that sources of light hit the camera lens for multiple seconds, maybe minutes, and then the light moved. When played as a video, the time lapse effect made them appear to "flash" light an "explosion".

In that area, there are also several clouds being created and destroyed because of temperature and pressure differences (it happens on all mountain peaks). The video creator even claimed a few clouds are "UFO's appearing out of nowhere".

The same video creator also catches airplanes in flight. Meteors zipping by in single frames. Then zooms in on Venus and or Jupiter and claims it is a UFO.

My conclusion:

The video creator is either very uneducated in the UFO field, and about nature, and life, and is genuinely confused about what he is seeing. Maybe blinded by his own excitement and wonder, and sees what he wants to see. Or, this guy is a hoaxer trying to drive any traffic he can to his website.

You can't have a real conversation with him about it on his YouTube comments section because he will delete your comments and block you from posting if you don't believe everything in the video is alien. So it is highly suspicious.
edit on 16-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

great job...

that animation of yours really drives the point home....

nothing really left to argue after that...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
...debunked I'd say...

new topics

top topics

join