It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object shot out of sky above Israeli nuclear plant, military says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Object shot out of sky above Israeli nuclear plant, military says

www.cnn.com

The Israeli Air Force shot down an unidentified flying object over the Dimona nuclear plant in the Negev Desert Thursday, the Israel Defense Forces said.

The object appeared in a designated no-fly zone, the air force was scrambled and the object was shot down, the IDF said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Long time reader of ATS, new at posting! I cam across this article on CNN, that a UFO was shot down over a Nuclear Plant in Israel, and since there has been a lot of stories here on ATS about UFO’s around Nuclear sites, thought I would post this article and see if anyone else has further information and/or thoughts.
Even though the article does have a disclaimer that it could have been a party balloon, if they really thought that might have been it, I highly doubt they would have gone to this much trouble to shoot it down without trying to identify it first.
What are your thoughts?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I saw this article on cnn too. But I havn't serached anywhere else for it. Bump your thread for interest though.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There are a number of threads about this subject. Repeat threads happen all of the time.

Here's the popular one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome to posting!

top topics

join