It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The life and times of Michael Prince -Did anyone read this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Brothers,

I found this Link,it was interesting so like to share with you all

The child will go through the normal process of birth upon birth will be transferred to a facility run by the A.I system for continuous human cognitive behaviour tests. These will be nightmarish places of human suffering, where any form of torture and pleasure the human has conceived will be taken to the extreme and acted out physically by the machine on the children.

the-life-and-times-of-michael-prince/

edit on 16-12-2010 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

Where do these guys get their ideas from? What's with all the 'human suffering?' There's a saying that 'misery likes company,' and these people keep posting blogs and nightmare accounts as if they're true.

Why does the timeline read like the guy who wrote it sees Hollywood movies as historical documents? He's seen 12 Monkeys and Highlander. Both are great movies and entirely fictional.

George Bush Snr is in attendance with many other men in various types of uniforms. GBS and the others are interested in our physical ability in this test and we take part in martial arts matches, climbing ropes, vaulting over tall objects, stamina tests, etc. The tests are very hard but not brutal, we hit a peak after a while and can not really get tired after we hit this.
source

Sounds like Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon.' Maybe James Bond 'Thunderball?'

Dr Green teaches me about power during this time. He encourages me to embrace my darkside and we start by killing birds together in the temple and drinking their blood. During this time Dr Green seems to shapeshift into a white skinned ‘vampire’ with pointy ears and teeth.
source

At what point in this guy's account is it polite to say, 'You lying, make-believe SOB!?'

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KandinskyWhy does the timeline read like the guy who wrote it sees Hollywood movies as historical documents? He's seen 12 Monkeys and Highlander. Both are great movies and entirely fictional.

Highlander was fictional?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
found this link,looked interesting subject for Ufo forum just posted,i dont have any idea about the source

top topics

join