It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hi all, like a lot of the new folks on here I've lurked ATS for quite a while now but have finally decided to get involved in the forums for myself. My main interest is space, extraterrestrials and what might be 'out there' but I find a lot of the subjects discussed here fascinating and I look forward to soaking up as much of it all as possible. Who knows? Perhaps my views on some subjects may even be changed. We'll have to wait and see!

Nice to be here,

Brocco

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS
Personally I came here for the survival forums and wouldnt you know got totally distracted by all the other forums too! Its a great place to get all kinds of info.
Have fun!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BroccoBank

Welcome! Hope you have good experiences here. You must be a fellow Sigur Rós fan?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, while I came here on a wild search of UFOs, I have become addicted to political conspiracies, you never know what will happen after you become involved.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Seems like your mind is a bit open today, you might be interested in a book like Zhuan Falun to deal with stuff like how to become a truly good person, open your third eye, supernormal(inborn) powers etc etc. This is simply the magic power of good that the modern man desperately needs to find:

www.falundafa.org...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

This is simply the magic power of good that the modern man desperately needs to find: www.falundafa.org... /Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

Thanks for posting that link, I've seen it before and lost the link and could never find it again! I found the part about not eating meat very interesting, as I became a vegetarian at first for different reasons than why I still don't eat meat. Like they say in the writings, now it is as if my body doesn't even want anything to do with meat. The smell of it cooking doesn't appeal to me anymore, and specifically red meat cooking makes me feel ill (which is an inconvenience to my husband who loves red meat). Very interesting read there.
edit on 12/16/2010 by SpaceJ because: quote

top topics

join