It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hit-And-Run Asylum Seeker To Stay In UK - justice gone out of the window

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Hit-And-Run Asylum Seeker To Stay In UK - justice gone out of the window

news.sky.com

A failed asylum-seeker who ran a 12-year-old girl over and left her to die has won the right to remain in the UK.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
How sick is this story ?

I feel for the father who has been campaigning for years to get this person deported.

The justicve system here in the UK so sorry to immigrants ?

If I were to go to Iraq would I get a light sentence and allowed to stay in their country ?
I don't think so.

UK - home of the soft touch !

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wow at this rate we might start calling it the United Kingdom of America..... I have a friend that was badly burned because a couple illegal immigrants poured gasoline on him and lit him on fire. (True Story) They weren't deported either.. In fact they still live in the same location.....

If this is how they treat our nations then I have no use for them.. I think this is one of the main things the US and the UK have in common... I can sympathize with the father..... May he find justice.
edit on 16-12-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by diddy1234

Yup....i read this earlier and agree with you.

What the hell is up with our government? They seem hell bent on ruining our society!
Its disgusting when you think about the Jullian Assange thing...they will extradite him for some bull # excuse but a murdering immigrant is allowed to stay??? WTF!!!

I hope there are more riots and our corrupt murdering scum government are forcibly evicted from downing street....with the help from the police! That would be brilliant if the police actually saw sence and upheld their oaths lol

Maybe one day they will see that they are just like us when they are at home with their families....and their families have to live in this country just like the protestors. One can hope i suppose

edit on 16-12-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I do not agree with the Stoning to death of the women who 'apparently' cheated on her husband in Iran, but i believe 100% that this piece of scum deserves nothing but a slow painful death. I hope the piece if SH*T gets what deserves and more.

My thought go out to the Family of the innocent victim.

Great Britain is a title we no longer merit - this country and its government is on its arse.

DM

top topics

join