It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RiotComing!!! 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well so far I'm not sure if we have a worldwide death toll caused by riots yet, but first Tunisia and Now Egypt are being overthrown by the people.

For the month of January 2011 2 countries have fallen victim to the will of the people. I expect this to continue.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

January 2011:

* 2011 - Riots in Assam, Meghalaya, Northeast India, 4 dead.
* 2011 - Riots in Arusha, Tanzania, 2 dead and nine people injured.
* 2011 - Riots in Algeria, 2 dead and four hundred people injured in riots linked to food price increases and unemployment.
* 2011 - Riots in Tunisia, at least 78 killed.
* 2011 - Riots in Jos, Nigeria, more than 30 people dead.
* 2011 - Riots in Tirana, Albania, 3 killed, 17 policemen and soldiers were injured, including three seriously, along with 22 civilians.
* 2011 - Riots in Lebanon, following the fall of Saad Hariri's government.
* 2011 - Riots in Egypt, at least 150 killed.
* 2011 - Riots in Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria, 4 killed.

List of Riots

According to the information posted 172 deaths reported in the first month of 2011. The government collapsed in Lebanon lead to riots there, and riots lead to the fall of Ben Ali's long standing government in Tunisia.

There have also been numerous protests in the Sudan, Russia and the UK.

I wonder what February will bring?

edit on 31-1-2011 by LDragonFire because: added some Mood music

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Since posting this thread there have been at least 170 incidents of riots or civil unrest resulting in death and injury on 6 out of 7 continents. Some riots only lasted a few hours while others lasted days, weeks, or months. There is a marked increase in these events.

The battle for the soul of the planet is underway. The battle against the nwo is happening right now.

what say you?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I don't know about your statistics in your OP, but I concur no doubt there has been a significant and marked increase in these events over recent years.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join