It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As 2010 draws to an end, what is the most overreported story of 2010?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... got me thinking....what is the most over-reported/overrated story of 2010, not from the MSM; rather, from the ATS community.

Is it wikileaks? a specific UFO incident? HAARP? The Norway Spiral? CERN? Obama? H1N1? The Mid-term elections? Etc.......

You decide. Shout out your opinion...and give details, if you dare.

Let's have some fun with this.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Personally, I think it's Wikileaks. I applaud their efforts...and look forward to their releases; however, this topic tends to have the most threads/per wiki-release than any other conspiratorial subject. Never before have I witnessed so many repetitive threads dedicated to the same subject (as if the search function is non-existent).

Obviously, I could (with complete justification) award UFO's as the winner; however, that topic seems (for the most part) to receive one or two threads per incident....so, it's not as overrated/over-reported. H1N1...now that may be the best of all; however, that died mid-year, so it lost it's "over-rated luster" in my eyes....

Anyway, I will stick with Wikileaks.

Keep in mind, this isn't suppose to declare the subject you deem most unworthy; rather, to declare the topic that is overly discussed in the ATS community.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The Simpsons cartoon / world ending in November is a fair contender in my book.

The fact that some people are STILL clinging on to it is even worse

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
The Simpsons cartoon / world ending in November is a fair contender in my book.

The fact that some people are STILL clinging on to it is even worse

Have a star!!! That was theory was simply ridiculous in my opinion! I never really followed the thread, but read the OP and

davespanners!

One vote for Simpsons...who's next?

top topics

join