It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All things Amityville

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So do you think the priest was lying about the place being haunted aswell?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is olike my favorite most spooky pic ever! Ive looked all voer onlineland about this pic and amityville..my conclusion....The haunting was proved too be a hoax. The LUtz family's lawyer confessed ( you can find youtube vids of him confessing) they made the entire hautning story up over a bottle of wine, as an idea to make some cash.
However, it makes one wonder. thiers actually a website ut thier! that showss graphic images just after the Deleo murders, including the bodys : X i'll try n find it n post it here.
Now regarding this photo* this photo is the only exception, becuase in all my research online, that boy was not thier at all in the house. In fact...that ghost boy in the pic, remarkably looks just like one of the yonger boys murdered thier. REMARKABLY looks jsut like one of the deleos younger kids. i'llf ind a pic of him before he died...so yuo all can compare before and after death pics. i like too belive its his ghost hanging around*
Theirs another pic taken from that room..the door on the right, thier appears to be a large black mass coming out. the images were taken using an infrored camera ed and lorraine warren

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by avvie
So do you think the priest was lying about the place being haunted aswell?

What makes a priest more qualified to know if a house is haunted than say you or me? As for priests lying, some of them lie all the time.
edit on 16-12-2010 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
okay! as promised heres the photos..
vanessawest.tripod.com...
that website,has a host of crime scene photos...bundy after electrocution, jack the ripper, look at the amityville ones..
www.amityvillemurders.com...
this has more cirme scene photos, amityville.
www.amityvillemurders.com...
that body in the pic..apperantly she was moved by the police for some reason. thier were alot of flys in the room, due to her body decomposing..the story of amityville talks about a preist and flys in the house. debunkers attribute it as a story the lutzs used to flavor up thier ghost story..
ghoststudy.com...
this website, shows our topic the ghost boy, and the 2 younger brothers in bottom pic, as a comapriosn before they died...the younger one on right loks just like the ghost we see at the bottom of the stairs!
enjoy and self decide all

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Avvie,
why did you decide to ditch out on your thread titled "Attacked last night, (including photos)"??
With all of your wild claims of being sexually abused/attacked by spirits, there was a considerable amount of people who were genuinely concerned about your well being..

Just find it odd that you totally abandoned said thread, and that even though it's still on the Paranormal front page, you have chosen deliberately not to respond to those who cared.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NationOfSin
Avvie,
why did you decide to ditch out on your thread titled "Attacked last night, (including photos)"??
With all of your wild claims of being sexually abused/attacked by spirits, there was a considerable amount of people who were genuinely concerned about your well being..

Just find it odd that you totally abandoned said thread, and that even though it's still on the Paranormal front page, you have chosen deliberately not to respond to those who cared.

edit on 17-12-2010 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NationOfSin

I didn't ditch out, nothing strange had happened, but now I have replied no one else has. Anyway back to Amityville, has anyone visited and experienced anything strange?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I looked into the case quite a bit..didn't even find it interesting. Murder =/= paranormal. As for the picture - whatever, it's a boy chillin'

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Dr Stephen Kaplan debunked Amityville
'
-Here is his Wilkipedia link

en.wikipedia.org...

However he did come across another haunted house south of New Orleans in the 70s

parasearcher.blogspot.com...

Also that area is having some weird things happen there too lately:

parasearcher.blogspot.com...

edit on 20-12-2010 by jeffers101a because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join