It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaked Cables from Beijing Reveal China's Pursuit of Fusion Power, Teleportation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Article Here: Wikileaked Cables from Beijing Reveal China's Pursuit of Fusion Power, Teleportation

basically, the chinese appear to be interested advanced technologies, and maybe, are doing quite well at it.

from quantum super computers, to teleportation.

imagine if they can power themselves with fusion, then teleport anywhere in the world!

quickest kung pow chicken i ever ordered!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Tried the link, but the paper is not coming up. Any idea what the reference id for that cable is?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
it's en.wikipedia.org... not like a teleport....

Just a way to send encrypted messages. Sorry to crash the dream.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
WE ARE NOT AMUSED!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The ting ive always found interesting about teleportation is the way it is always percieved that the EXACT same object would be turned inot data and then recreated, thats all weel and good but surely if the object is broken down you could simply coppy the data and create clones out of.... nothingness... If teleportation is ever masterd for humans i think that it would effectivly kill the human and then reconstruct them elswhere, except te new human would not infact be the same person if you know what i mean? they would be a direct coppy wiht all the same memories, thoughts, emotions ect ect becasue they simply share EXACTLY the same physical form throughout them.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Quantum teleportation of "information" and fusion technology (as well as other advanced energy technologies) is research that DARPA is working on as well.

It comes as no surprise that China would have an interest as well. It's pretty much a given.

new topics

top topics

join