It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have leaked amerikan Area51 documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
"Germany may have recovered a flying saucer as early as 1939. General James H. Doolittle went to Sweden in 1946 to inspect a flying saucer that had crashed there in Spitzbergen"

Spitzbergen is not in Sweden, it's an Norwegian island in the Arctic ocean. And if Germany, that occupied Norway 1940-45, recovered an UFO in 1939 why would it be in Sweden 1946? To protect it from the allied and soviet forces in Germany perhaps?

[edit on 6-7-2004 by Niclas]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hey can we have this thread locked? The author hasnt replied to anything since his first post

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Although Sweden is quiet on UFO stories, we had some sightings in the 1950's I think. The reports said that the "UFOs" looked like some sort of rocket aircraft, and many believe that either the Soviets or Western Europe were testing a new kind of weapon.

Anyway, I doubt John Lear tells us the truth. Over 50 years of secrecy from Area 51, and no "significant" have ever slipped by the security there, so why should we even consider to believe in someone's speculations?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha
Hey can we have this thread locked? The author hasnt replied to anything since his first post

browha i agree,
The author of this thread has probably gone into hidding after thinking he has leaked top secret documents. The local spooks are probably have a good laugh at this now

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RX84
Although Sweden is quiet on UFO stories, we had some sightings in the 1950's I think. The reports said that the "UFOs" looked like some sort of rocket aircraft, and many believe that either the Soviets or Western Europe were testing a new kind of weapon.

There were many sightings in 1946, even a close encounter. I've never heard that particular story about the Spitzbergen UFO though. An American military attache to Sweden reported in 1946 about the "spook rockets" mystery but it was officially never solved.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yawn...

It seems to me that someone had way too much time on their hands, and they forgot to get their facts straight.

Ill third the option of the locking.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There's a lot of "things" I've leaked...I know some women who "leak" a whole lot more...but I don't go posting it up on ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join