It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews in positions of power in the US. (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Haterproof makes a good point. Another point that needs to be made:

The man in the red cross points out that a Jewish member of Obama's cabinet lit the Menorah on the lawn of the White House. He then makes a disparaging comment along the lines of (and I am paraphrasing here) "well America, it is now wrong to celebrate Christmas in your own country!" (crazy look on face).

What he fails to recognize, or even mention for that matter, is that this has been common practice/tradition for decades. In fact, the White House Christmas tree, White House Menorah, and White House Kinara candles (Kwanzaa) are all lit during the holiday season, and this practice always takes place on the White House lawn. Nothing suspicious about it. Being an atheist, this doesn't even offend me for goodness sake. It appears that they are only trying to be secular. Is there really anything wrong with secularism?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by haterproof
Cherry picking a few random committees chaired by jews does not a Zionist conspiracy make:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Plenty of nice Irish and Saxon names in there for the man with the red cross. And it has already been mentioned not all jews are pro Israel and many christians are. Yet another stormfront fail. The upshot for those who agree with him is they can send money to this guy through the aptly named goodracism website.

You hit the nail on the head. I agree that there is a weird conspiracy of some sort. Too many coincidences to be a.. coincidence.
I just cant abide the stormfront-esque approach to it all either.How divisive the comments are. I can understand and support opposing opinions... but it always goes way beyond that.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It's a topic that needs more debate but the video??

It's like Ronald McDonald doing a video on healthy eating..
It just doesn't work..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hey, look! It's another mayabong "Jewz are gonna take ur stuffz" post!

Second verse, same as the first!

/TOA

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join