It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts in Burning House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I just came across these photos, buddy who is an underground rap artist's friend had just moved in to a house and he found this photo.
Apparently the house was in rough shape covered in mold in the basement as well as it being flooded down there, and he phoned the fire department to see if they can do a "Controlled Burn" to get rid of it.
The picture does not look old but according to Kap, the house is over 100 years old, and sat on an old pig slaughtering parcel of land.
A building where the pigs were actually slaughtered is still there.

I guess Kap's buddy sent the pictures to him and once he saw the first picture he "almost #".
In the upstairs window he saw what looked like people, so after zooming in on it he was positive there was apparitions.

In the lower left hand corner, he sees a skinny white man.
A black man in the upper right corner, and of course that orb in the middle near the bottom. Which he says are representing the spirits.

I ask you what you guys think of this, apparently there are a lot of 'rumors about the area' his buddy said, so take a look and tell me what you think?!

Original Photo:

Zoomed in on window:

Circled spots:

Enlarged:

If these photos do not show up on here for whatever reason, you can view the four of them here.

s1088.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GraveDigger
I just came across these photos, buddy who is an underground rap artist's

Stopped reading right there, what relevance does this have to the actual post?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn

Originally posted by GraveDigger
I just came across these photos, buddy who is an underground rap artist's

Stopped reading right there, what relevance does this have to the actual post?

Nothing really but I guess it worked out cause it showed how ignorant you are to just stop reading at that point.
Thanks for the constructive post.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
well considering the title of your post is "Ghosts in Burning House" ...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

I'm sorry, the only thing I'm seeing is reflections in the glass from trees. As hard as I look, I can't see anything that resembles a 'black man' or 'white man'

I see one of the firefighters is white though for sure. : )

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

I never asked him in detail on what he saw that made them resemble that... I think they look like faces a bit, but reflection from trees could make sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
hmm i'm perty new too all this stuff with ghosts and such, it could be a viable clim and could very possibly be ghosts in there, is there any history of violent deaths in the house? suicides? however also with my experience with fire behavior it could also very well be smoke plumes in front of the glass. here it looks as tho the first story of the house is pretty well involved in flame which means the upper level could possibly be smoldering and about to reach flash point hence the tiny plumes of smoke. However i do also note a lack of thick black smoke bellowing out of the first story. usually in a structure fire it is belching thick black smoke. so all of that said I have to say i am undecisive on the validity of the pic if you have any more from the burn u shuld search them for abnormalitys as well. thanks for the post and pic tho.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I can see faces where the "black man" and "white man" are marked to be in the window. I find it funny that the "black man" seems to be smiling and the "white man" frowning though. I don't have any real comments about the orb.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Pareidolia. The size of the faces are out proportion, too.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I can't see anything and I can see auras irl out of nowheres. Picked two out from my friends picture online too. Looked like two human like shadows were following him but meh. Anywho... best of luck.

top topics

join