It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Anomaly Cought on my phone?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Phone camera is slow she was looking at me then turned her head to look at the TV

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I can show you about 15 other pictures or more taken over the past 2 months or so where she is not looking at me taken from my phone or is moving suddenly. I in no way shape or form am trying to pull a fast one on anyone. We are the only 2 people here. Not one person was in this house besides us at the time this photo was taken. I wouldnt post it or wouldnt ask if someone was. I am not here to pull pranks and joke. I am not scared of the picture just a strange picture I found and thought I would share it as it looks like my camera phone caught something pretty cool.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I remember the days of ATS when I could come here and read etc and people wouldn't instantly say hoax and actually try to give a valid answer. My story is true so take it or leave it if you want to say hoax what not give a reason like the one poster did. I respect his/her thought, but thats just not the case here.

With my dog no it doesnt ever get alarmed it just barks at noises in the house now such as floors creeking etc when a year ago it didnt, That is all I was saying. It barks at natural house noises to me and it didnt before.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

By no means am I claiming hoax here, I believe that you have the best of intentions.

Only you know what actually occured that day, take what everyone is saying here and apply it to the situation.
Hopefully you can get some answers that way.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Sorry that was meant for the guy who said this is a hoax and is surely is not.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Why am I not seeing this? All I see is a dog, a little girl, probably her dad in front and a bit to the right of her, and a television...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Really interesting,it looks as though it's a person walking past your daughter and the dog is doing what a dog would do if a somewhat familiar person came in and he was trying to smell his feet,make sense?Has anyone really close to you passed recently?Or has there been any other incidents oocurred in the house,such as odd noises or footsteps?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is the second thread like this in as many days.
A girl posted a pic of her wearing a hoody....claiming it was a ghost. Now this one....someone standing next to the little girl.

Like someone else asked....why take a random pic of the back of your daughters head???

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
A girl posted a pic of her wearing a hoody....claiming it was a ghost. Now this one....someone standing next to the little girl.

Like someone else asked....why take a random pic of the back of your daughters head???

It is actually not that difficult to read the posts above yours. You will find the answer to your question.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Actually I think that one was a guy with a hoodie.

Poor bastard, getting hammered from all angles on ATS....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hmmm totally looks like dog and known person to dog walking past child to the right.

Do you have the unedited photo or was it this size originally?

Looks like the 'person' is wearing a navy fleece and grey or pale blue jeans.... a larger photo would be cool to see any reflectins in the TV etc

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Also... if you look at the arm of the chair it is lit by window light as is the childs head and shoulder.... the child is far enough back that the whole chair should be thus lit.

but it isn't.

So I would go with solid earthside human blocking out windowlight.

Perhaps you forgot your 'friend' was in the room?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Also... if you look at the arm of the chair it is lit by window light as is the childs head and shoulder.... the child is far enough back that the whole chair should be thus lit.

but it isn't.

So I would go with solid earthside human blocking out windowlight.

Perhaps you forgot your 'friend' was in the room?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You have a great photo my friend. Like an earlier poster said, It's a shadow person. I have seen them twice in my life and they are very elusive and aware of you. Dogs have enhanced senses that can pick up on there presence. most research I've found states they are harmless.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you start to see or feel bad vibes in the house, or physical symptoms like unexplainable scratches, get a priest or shaman to conduct a cleansing of your house. Just let them know that you have a bad spirit residing in your house and that you would like a purification done. I've done it once and the madness stopped.

Good catch on the photo.
Take care and monitor your surroundings for further proof.

SirRic

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I'm just not buying this. It feels like the OP is just pulling our legs.

Yeah I have to agree with that assessment. The OP says IN front of his daughter, well there is nothing in front of her except air and camera. There is something behind her for sure. Anomaly not really.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Whether or not this is a hoax, the fact that everyone acknowledged that there IS a figure behind the little girl should tell you (the op) your answer. If this is a hoax than so be it, if it isn't than well....... op you have a creepy situation on your hand.
I will not make such an assumption that this is a hoax simply because I was not there. If you say that it was just the two of you there than what reasons do I have to contradict when I wasn't there?
I will state that it does definitely look like there is a figure behind the child. real or hoax? You (op) alone knows the answer to this.
edit on 13-12-2010 by innocenttdreams because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by nerbot

Very constructive and creative. Did you even look at the picture?

Of course not, I just guessed it was a black labrador.
Wow I'm getting good.

OK, so we have a black labrador called "spot"..... if there's something else in front of your daughter please explaing exactly what we're meant to be looking at.
edit on 13/12/2010 by nerbot because: spellig mistale.

i think your meant to be looking at the black shadow on his daughters right hand side and above her head .. erm . shadow person alert me thinks . and theyre not nice

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Piss-take!!

It actually looks like the mass of a person standing to the right of her, only theres no mass to be seen at the bottom, very strange. I wouldn't call this a hoax, maybe just a bit of, I don't know... Interesting though.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It looks as thought its reasonably early in the morning, your daughter is still wearing her PJs and has bed hair. My guess is someone is getting ready to take the dog for a walk

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
It looks as thought its reasonably early in the morning, your daughter is still wearing her PJs and has bed hair. My guess is someone is getting ready to take the dog for a walk

The clock on the right seems to say 'quarter past twelve, presumably midday, can't make out figures on the dial, though the hands are clear enough. Has the OP any clearer pictures of the room nearer to the telly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join