It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Employee warned friend before the bomb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

If they issue a warning to the public and nothing happens then what.

Your pissed off because the told you something was going to happen and it did not.

Why issue a warning all it does is cause people to complain and pick it apart.

Beter too keep a lid on it.

Can you imagine how many times we got false calls off hey there is a you now what and it is about to go off it so many minutes.

this happens on a daily basis.

they try to soften us up so we let are guard down.

The real threat is someone coming up from south america and sneaking over the border with something evil.

Tha is the biggest threat to this country.

Not north Korea.
Not iran

These people want to die so they can go to their false paradise. To bad they get the redirect site not found and go directly to hell for being stupid.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
How about this?
The Goverment of Defense (lets call them GOD.. uh, what a coincidence) receives a letter with a threat.
Somebody will suicide-bomb in a specific area. They only know the day, and a small area.
I would warn my friends too, however, if you evacuated that area, the suicide bomber would choose another area out of frustration and will not be stopped.
Therefore, to catch and stop him, they have positioned civil agents in the location.
Yet, it failed. That is how I would probably work.
Now where's your inside job?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I am surprised this event isnt recieving more coverage than it is, not so much on the MSM but sites like this. Lets look at what we do know:

Timing: The Swedes are hardly a primary target for the international level terrorists like AQ, indeed i am struggling to think of any terrorist incidents involving Sweden in the recent past. So why now? i am sure our resident Swedes will tell me otherwise, but i cannot think of a more benign country in Europe, who rattle few cages and have few enemies. I cant speak for internal politics though i must admit i know little about it.

All of a sudden Sweden is in the middle of a #storm about WL, and now a terrorist incident? seems cute to me.

Previous 'Terrorist' Incidents: 9/11, 7/7 Madrid and Bali even older ones involving the likes Bahder Meinhoff, IRA and ETA etc we knew who the perpetrators very quickly, from the coverage i have seen of the Stockholm bombings few seem to be even asking the qestion let alone running through a list of suspects. No one seems to care! At least with politically motivated bombing the perps own up to it!

I see no political motivation here at all, so that largely rules out AQ but if there is some kind of Swedish dissident group then i would like to hear about it so we can consider that possibility.

This has all the hallmarks of a false flag, or a one off loony who's daddy bought the wrong bike for xmas when he was 10, or his mrs is shagging his brother and decided he would show us all!

So if its a false flag its fair to say this will somehow be WL/Assange related, but i guess theyn are struggling to find a viable terror suspect from the hordes on 4chan.

Swedens next move on the Assange affair will no doubt show us the answers.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wouldn't this Article be considered here say? Here say doesn't stand in a Court of law? Just curious though~
With no conclusive evidence to support these claims, me saying one thing to another, and the story being branded as evidence doesn't make it so?
edit on 13-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Being cognizant of a threat does not imply that it can be stopped.

The guy may have been privy to information that suggested a plot to attack the area but not had enough specific information to intervene. That's the reality of these small, fairly random attacks.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well According to the UK evening news it seems a muslim extremeist unhappy with some cartoon chriacatures is to blame. Those crazy scandinavians love thier religious cartoons! It seems this guy was thrown out of his own mosque due to extremist views and it seems issued his own personal fatwa.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join