It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's now the third time I have woken up to see a red light floating above me!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
You should document the time and day these takes place.

Maybe there is a correlation to the sightings.

I would be scared to death at something like that happening to me.

I had something similar but mine was a face that I would see when I laid down to go to sleep.

When I closed my eyes it would slowly appear.

I have no idea why,but it was creepy as heck.

I was very much like that, but found that by being very aggressive it all tends to get going very quickly.

I just dont want to stand for it.

The first 'red orb' was around 5 years ago. However, these last two have been in reasonably quick succession in comparison.

The second one was right above my head...close to me...

The one last night was around 10 feet away and the head was inside it.

They are always appearing around three in the morning...

I did get bothered by an obscene amount of entities at night...but they reduced after I learned how to lucid dream and take control and be aggressive to them...

It's like I am being observed and I feel they are looking for a chance...that could just be paranoia however.

I could just be talking/typing absolute rubbish...who knows what it is?

However, I havent felt comfortable with this.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stellify

I know a lot of these fake TV shows make a big deal about the 3 in the morning hour but there is really something to it in my experience. When I was a kid I'd always be woken up around 3:14 AM to something really creepy going on. Lots of times the lights wouldn't turn on and it was pitch dark even though I know we weren't having a power outage. Sometimes, I'd see dark things on the ceiling crawling around and I'd shut my eyes hoping they'd go away. They never did. My whole childhood was a nightmare in the early morning hours. I also had a lot of experiences with footsteps, things moving around by themselves, things falling off the walls, sitting on the bed with me, etc, but I don't want to get into that here. Anyway, I guess the reason I'm posting is that I think it's something dark that's trying to get to you somehow. I wish you luck and I think you should do pretty much as you are. Don't give it anything. Fight.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Thanks wtb.

I get lucid dreams where I find I am talking to an 'ascended master'...and I dont feel there's something right and basically close the dream down.

Like they're pretending to be what i want them to be.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Try positioning a camera above your bed. That should tell you if it is objectively real. And also have an ordinary camera by your bed.
But really it is not unusual to hallucinate on waking up. I once saw my mother standing in the bedroom doorway and she only very gradually faded from view. It was as scary as hell. If she had been dead, I would have thought her spirit was paying me a visit. But she was downstairs getting breakfast ready in the kitchen!
Here are a couple of links which discuss it.
www.netdoctor.co.uk...
www.end-your-sleep-deprivation.com...
edit on 14-12-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Very interesting that you woke up at 3:15am. The time when the veil is most thin between the spiritual world and the living world.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Try positioning a camera above your bed. That should tell you if it is objectively real. And also have an ordinary camera by your bed.
But really it is not unusual to hallucinate on waking up. I once saw my mother standing in the bedroom doorway and she only very gradually faded from view. It was as scary as hell. If she had been dead, I would have thought her spirit was paying me a visit. But she was downstairs getting breakfast ready in the kitchen!
Here are a couple of links which discuss it.
www.netdoctor.co.uk...
www.end-your-sleep-deprivation.com...
edit on 14-12-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

Thanks starchild - I have seen a fair bit of information on sleep paralysis and hypnopompic states...I am not totally convinced by it.

Like you, I have also seen a family member on waking up. I have seen my father a few times - with the difference being that he is actually dead. I have seen him transform in these visitations from being a cancer-ridden confused husk, to a healthy, young man.

As to setting up a camera...the lack of frequency of these occurrences is not leading me to go down the 'paranormal activity' route. I am not sure I have the time on my hands to do the scientific thing.

Sometimes you just know how you feel. Am a rational human with an irrational set of issues.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The questions I asked were to see if it was messing with you in your sleep or entering your dreams. That was the reason for seeing if you woke up angry. I guess not.
Why else is it coming to you? If it is just you then why the attraction? Are you susceptible to weird anomalies throughout your life? Could it be someone you use to know or do you think it's possible that you are being studied by something?
I don't know what your beliefs are in E.T.'s but if we where to be visited I'm sure there would be test studies done on us without our knowledge. We study animals in their habitat I don't know why any other beings wouldn't do the same to us. Just a suggestion.
If anyone believes in the possibility of spirits roaming about then the possibility of aliens should be no stretch of the imagination.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Precisely it. Pretending. They are masters of deception. Don't give them anything, they are incredibly clever and will outthink you in every instance.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I don't doubt your story...but may I present a possible option? I do recall some lout standing on the 18th floor balcony of an apartment building and shining a laser (green, I do believe) into the window of a townhouse below. Onto the wall in front of a family watching TV.
While a similar scenario might not cover all of the happenstances mentioned here...it might account for one or two.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

I don't doubt your story...but may I present a possible option? I do recall some lout standing on the 18th floor balcony of an apartment building and shining a laser (green, I do believe) into the window of a townhouse below. Onto the wall in front of a family watching TV.
While a similar scenario might not cover all of the happenstances mentioned here...it might account for one or two.

Brilliant! There's one to pull on some friends!

Really appreciate your input and the laugh I got thinking about that poor family.

The house is not overlooked by anyone - we have fields at the back.

My partner is sensitive to light, so we have blackout blinds in the room we sleep in.

However, I have been out walking in the fields at the back before sunrise (in winter it's very dark here till later in the morning) and walked towards a white light I thought was an early morning dog walker...got close and there was nothing there.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

The questions I asked were to see if it was messing with you in your sleep or entering your dreams. That was the reason for seeing if you woke up angry. I guess not.
Why else is it coming to you? If it is just you then why the attraction? Are you susceptible to weird anomalies throughout your life? Could it be someone you use to know or do you think it's possible that you are being studied by something?
I don't know what your beliefs are in E.T.'s but if we where to be visited I'm sure there would be test studies done on us without our knowledge. We study animals in their habitat I don't know why any other beings wouldn't do the same to us. Just a suggestion.
If anyone believes in the possibility of spirits roaming about then the possibility of aliens should be no stretch of the imagination.

Apologies - I thought I had responded. The second incident, I woke out of a horrible nightmare and was panicked and it was right over my head.

This time, I felt nothing...but got angry after I saw it in the room and was annoyed to be intruded upon.

Yes, I have been susceptible to weird anomalies...poltergeists, ghosts (whatever they are?). I had strange experiences from childhood. I cant explain any of them...

I have no idea why I would be of interest to anything...

I am told I have an exceptionally strong psychic energy about me. Perhaps I have a neg living off me!
edit on 14-12-2010 by stellify because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have never seen eyes or a head but I have on occasion seen orbs of light including orange and red orbs. This was one recent experience:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I rule out hypnogogic hallucinating for most of them because I have been awake and even standing upright when I have seen some of them. I mostly rule out insanity because my cats seem to see them too.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I would spaz the hell out, barrell roll sideways and out of bed. Grab the mattress, and hammerthrow it at the entity, while running so fast I don't gain tractions for about 10-20 strides. As I start to gain traction, fly out of the room, bump into the wall. Getting to the door, jiggle the handle and lock for 10-20 seconds because it won't open. Sprint outside with only underwear on, try to open the car, but once again struggle with the lock. Finally get in the car, start it up, accelerate backwards, and into a trashcan. Keep accelerating over top of the trashcan, and scrap the bottom of the car over the curb. Put the car into nuetral and try to accelerate, but only hear a loud engine rev. Realize it's not in drive, put it in drive with a loud grinding noise, then accelerate to 100 mph. Get pulled over by a cop. Explain the situation. Then get arrested. End up in court and again explain my situation. End up with house arrest, confined to my bedroom for 6 months.... The entity again appears with a big smile...

So..hmmm... guess I'm not sure what I'd do....

Thank you for making me spray my coffee all over the monitor screen.

I've seen my share of bizarre and supernatural things, enough to make me avoid being in complete darkness at all costs, but if I saw an inhuman head floating inside a red orb I'd have a heart attack, no doubt about that.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
blue orbs aren't that bad...red orbs....who or what did you tick off???

of course" I"m delusionary, so don't pay me no mind....
but, no, my advice to you is not to touch the red orb...wouldn't touch the blue one either unless it asked you to!!

ya see...the blue orbs...they turn red when they are angry...ain't never seen one with a face in it though...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
That getting arrested story made me laugh out loud multiple times.

I have seen a disembodied eye coming straight down in the middle of the room as a lay with eyes open in SP.
I have seen a red aura come in through my bedroom door and straight into me as I law in bed with SP.
I was in bed with SP and a bat was flitting around in front of me pecking me on the lips.
I saw a small silhouette shaped void standing at the foot of my bed and it touched my foot causing excrutiating pain. I am not the only one who say that.

I *think* those are the only times I can recall having a hallucination or whatever it was during sleep paralysis. I have seen way more crazy # than that while awake... WAY crazier, but it reminded me of it for some reason. i see a lot of small orbs... blue ones and red ones. I have been noticing the last few days that some of the blue ones have a spot of green in the center of them but the green is a very weird green... hard to describe. It almost looks like a dark green... like a dab of paint on a light blue glowing orb. I was asleep early earlier and when i woke up I turned over and saw a person shaped (although not very detailed) silhouette that was slightly luminescent....just slightly. I'm thinking maybe that was an imprint on my eye but I can't seem to figure out where the imprint came from. I wasn't looking at anything shaped like that and it didn't float.

All this is nothing compared to seeing a grey, a stargate and two metal clad entities with green glowing eyes coming out of the ground, leaping across the road, running right beside me in plain view clear as day and then vanishing into this air right before i was jolted with energy up my spine and heard a very loud, very externally audible growl/snarl like no animal/person I have ever heard before (and I listen to a far amount of black metal) right behind me... as if it was right inside my truck and had just grabbed me. The figures were humanoid shaped although one was small but what i heard was not human. I'm pretty sure whatever it was tried to grab me. I could feel the energy as though I had just received a shock. I have been shocked before with electricity on a few occasions and am certain that the energy was real, tangible. It had that "bite" to it...that split second of blindness. I'm surprised I haven't gone completely insane trying to figure out what the hell was after me.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

blue orbs aren't that bad...red orbs....who or what did you tick off???

ya see...the blue orbs...they turn red when they are angry...ain't never seen one with a face in it though...

tell me more!

as I have said before...you'd amaze yourself at how calm people can be when faced with stuff like that!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There better not be any red orbs getting "angry" with me... I aint done sh!t! If this is true then whoever is making red orbs in front of me needs an attitude adjustment!
It better not be no jealous female ghost or something. I aint havin that crap! It needs to speak it's peace or GTFO!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

remember now, this is just part of my dulusional imaginary world here....

I was told that as time went by, that the dimensions would kind of merge once in awhile, and the little lights would have more ability to influence our world....maybe they were telling the truth...wouldn't be the first time

I don 't think they are ghosts....they are a type of spirit, pure energy.....if they have the ability to make their presence know to ya, I think that that means that some of their energy is your energy, or at least close enough to yours for the energies to mingle. the orbs have no constraint when it comes to time and space.
the little blue orb that I often see is ME........sometime in the distant future, after merging with other energies, ect.....therefore, since the past isn't as fixed as we tend to believe, I can do something here and now, which can really affect the little blue orb in that distant future, which does occasionally come back, or one of her friends, and well...try to fix the problem. hence little blue orbs turning red.....
but, I ain't never seen a face within it, and I'm curious, could that face have been yours?? maybe it's just trying to tell you it is you!

also according to your energy level, you might just draw red orbs, who aren't angry, just red, I suppose....I know there are white orbs, and well, I've seen one that is multicolored....
who seems to be more balance than the rest by the way....

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

It happend to me too TWICE.

It's just that i see many blobs gathered in a bigger blob it's floating in mid air twirling and it has sort of a pinkish color.

I actually believed i was dreaming until it happend the second time and i don't see it just for a second or two...

I really don't even think it's real it might be a dream.
It usually appens to me when i awake suddenly...and actually i get scared for no obvious reason...don't remeber to have ad nightmares , i just wake up.
[sorry for my english
]

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Do any of you people suffer sleep paralysis? its quite common I get it every few months and hallucinate during it...
I often see weird things (creatures and the like) loads of people get it, even the medical profession is aware of it, your awake but still in a sleep state and hallucinate, check youtube for videos of people describing the hallucinations.

sleep paralysis

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join