It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Dream - USA Changed! Millions hired by TSA/Homeland Security to protect us. Solves Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I had an incredibly vivid dream last night. I was in the United States, as an observer of sorts. What I saw was unsettling to say the least.

I was riding in the backseat of a car, with someone that appeared to have an Australian accent. He was pretty upbeat, yet dark in the way he acted and spoke. As we were driving I noticed that we would come to areas that told us to "Slow down to 20mph, keep proper following distance" and we'd then come up on "Homeland security" checkpoints. We never stopped but we'd drive by these large partitions. There were flashing red/blue/yellow lights as we approached. I had no idea what it was. The Australian then spoke, as if he was reading my mind. "They are x-raying us. The vehicle, everything on us. We were just scanned. It is common practice these days." At this point I couldn't believe it. Our entire bodies, our vehicles, its' contents were completely strip searched while moving at 20mph. We apparently were heading towards a mall to do some shopping.

We parked and entered into these glass hallways outside of the malls, which looked like they were built as an afterthought. There were hundreds of people lined up. Like cattle we were corralled and forced to follow these glass corridors. Every 25 feet or so there were doors in the glass hallways and outside these hallways were armed police officers with automatic weapons. There were signs that said that anyone who attempted to leave the screening process would be prosecuted. There were AED units and first aid kits on the glass panes, I suppose just in case.

We got to a junction that directed MEN to one side and WOMEN to another side. I saw families being split up with wives going one way and their husband the other. Children typically were split between the parents or could go with one or the other. I went towards the side for Men and what I saw looked like a typical airport security line. People were being patted down, they were directed to put purses and bags on an x-ray device and had to go through detectors. There were K-9 dogs and the people were essentially TSA. There were law enforcement officers there as well, overseeing all this, and I saw one individual in the center of it all. It looked like a secret-service agent. He had the typical black suit, ear piece, and sunglasses. He seemed to be in constant contact with people over his earpiece and was monitoring the scene nonstop.

I saw some people literally stripping off their clothing and putting all their clothes in those trays for the x-ray machine. They were wearing what appeared to be skin tight biker shorts and skin tight undershirts. At this point the Australian says to me "and you didn't think folks in the future wore skin tight suits!" he laughed to himself as he said this to me. I was completely horrified. I couldn't believe that our nation had come to this. That to go to the Mall we had to go through security such as this. At this point the Australian commented "You should try to go to the movies, or church, or even the supermarket, it isn't any better. It is quite the hassle these days!"

At this point I realized that for some reason, we were under constant security screening. Our vehicles while we were driving along interstates were periodically scanned. And we also had to go through screenings to go anywhere public. I asked the Australian what caused this, and he just said "Many things, but it was the small things that really added up." I asked him if it was a terrorist attack that had caused this major change, I asked him what happened and when. He just laughed at me and said "And like you can stop it? All of them? You can't, no one will be able to. They will let it happen, it will happen, and people's lives will be lost, all for the common good, so we could have THIS freedom."

I was still in shock and asked him "Why in the world would anyone allow this!? want this!?" And here is the most profound thing I was told/shown in this dream. Here is what my Australian friend told me.

"This new world, this new America. It solves the economic crisis, it employs millions of new people, and it stimulated the economy. New research into security, new manufacturing of the items needed to institute our new land of freedom, and all the patriotic TSA/Homeland security agents that were hired to ensure that we were kept safe. This new world was created to solve a problem, one that would have spiraled out of control and become far worse than this. Now people can live, eat, and have jobs. They can provide for their families by protecting others. Yes, what birthed out of the chaos was that which saved our nation, and ultimately the world."

At this point I could feel my jaw hanging wide open. The Australian just laughed as he walked towards the TSA agent. He then lifted his arms as he was next to be patted down. He went through security and then disappeared into the crowds within the mall. I tried to follow him but was stopped by a large man wearing a black corduroy coat over his TSA uniform. He yelled that I was trying to "Break the perimeter" and I was tackled. Last thing I recall was the man in the black suit running towards me while I had a knee to my shoulder/neck and an officer pointing an automatic weapon at my head. I tried to scream and tell everyone that this was not freedom that they all needed to WAKE UP! At that point I felt an electric jolt rocket through my body and I was then, at this point, wide awake. My muscles/skin still aching from that shock. I could only assume I was tasered.

I jotted down as much as possible on my notepad, as I awoke at 3:53am this morning with these visions still clear in my mind. The only way I can interpret it is that it was a wild dream. One where I visited a world that was ruled by fear. One where some sort of terrorist attacks occurred and it impacted every single bit of our daily lives. One thing I do remember was an image from my dream was a sign in the glass hallway that said "No Backpacks/large bags allowed." And it had an image of backpacks, large purses, and a duffel bag looking thing, with a red circle and cross out going through them. So after this attack, the nation goes into lock down or something. A new TSA/Homeland security is apparently deployed to protect us everywhere. They hire millions of people for new jobs as screeners and to work in the government. It stimulates the economy and solves an economic crisis. We accept this new world, embrace it, and allow it to exist because if we don't then people will once again be unemployed, and things will spiral out of control.

A false flag to save the economy and create jobs? I hope it was only a dream...
edit on 11-12-2010 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Cool story bro. Yesterday i dreamed my that my dog was jumping buildings, like spiderman. It was weird, could this be a vision from the future also?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
it would be more realistic if, as we went thorough the glass gate things, they made us be "genitally manipulated" by these weird pulsing, throbbing devices that milked us of all of our DNA.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sounds more like a nightmare to me. I am sure that in Germany, in the late 20's, some had the same feelings, and thought they where dreams...look what that gave them (the population, of course, not the Elite).

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is scary, not just because of the dream, but because it is entirely plausible. If more terrorist attacks happen (and I pray they don't), I believe we will move in this direction. And what's even worse, the masses will accept it.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
First off I have to say that your thread was VERY well written, structured and coherent story so
on that one.

This dream sounds like it could be the beginning of a very interesting movie. How would it unfold? I've thought of this scenario...

The year is 2015. After the massive San Andreas fault earthquake of early 2013, third planetary economic downturn of mid-2013 and net neutrality crumbling in late 2013, the world has once again become more stable. Unemployment in the US is gradually slowing down from an all time high of 35%. Crime rates had spiked dramatically all over the world when countries who were once prosperous tumbled into poverty. The presidency of the US was once again under pressure to deliver. The United States' response to solving this domestic crime issue, bill C35/A which passed on April 22nd 2014.

This bill would allow the government to randomly search, be it physically or remotely, your body and personal belongings in order to check for any concealed weapon without the use of a warrant. This bill would furthermore extend the powers of Homeland security personnel to the detainment of individuals without probable cause if a terrorist threat seems apparent.

What was less 'highlighted' was that this bill would allow the government to increase its homeland security budget infinitely without having to pass the house or senate. A simple request to the Federal Reserve would be sufficient.

Ever since that day, America changed and became the first model for modern hyper population control. Millions of unemployed were recruited by Homeland Security based on bill C35/A. Thousands of new type scanners were put in place, border control checkpoints became more heavily guarded, random highway checkpoints were put in place, surveillance drones, urban CCTV increased by 650%,...

Few people dared to speak out about this totalitarian militarized society in the making however, a small group of genius underground hackers work behind their screens to free the world from this new 'security regime'. David against Goliath so it seems.
edit on 11-12-2010 by pipconvert because: Typo

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yes very well documented dream OP. I simply see it as one of many variable outcomes to our World. Though it does sound very plausible the way things are going in Society now. Looks like George Orwell's"1984" could be the ultimate, Life imitating art.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
I was still in shock and asked him "Why in the world would anyone allow this!? want this!?" And here is the most profound thing I was told/shown in this dream. Here is what my Australian friend told me.

"This new world, this new America. It solves the economic crisis, it employs millions of new people, and it stimulated the economy.

.. snip ..

A false flag to save the economy and create jobs? I hope it was only a dream...

Cool dream, and probably pretty plausible, with the exception of this.

Economically, this sort of thing cannot solve the economic problems of the world -- it would, in fact, exacerbate them, because we already have a government that lives far beyond its means, and increased spending on what is effectively a non-productive endeavor would make things worse, quickly.

Do you know why a war is good for an economy? Not merely because it puts people to work, but because it puts people to work making things that get used up. If you were looking to boost the economy with government spending on jobs programs, you'd not hire people to walk around with guns, you'd hire them to do what the programs in 2009 and 2010 did -- fix roads and bridges and things like that. Not only do you employ people, and fix the crumbling infrastructure, but, like a war, you are using resources up, and that's what really boosts the economy.

If you look at the riots and problems in Europe, a lot of it is over entitlements, and the reason that governments are raising tuition or increasing the retirement age or cutting other things is because it is no longer economically feasible to continue spending in this fashion. Truth be told, we are likely within a very short period of seeing some of this in the United States, as austerity measures will be unavoidable in the near future.

So, politically, a situation as you have outlined is not only plausible, one might even say it borders on inevitable. Our nation is one that seems to have forgotten the meaning of the word "freedom" and we lose rights year after year, for reasons that no one can quite seem to name. But economically, such a system would not be a boost to anything.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Will never happen. The Government is broke. They'd never, ever be able to afford "millions" of TSA agents.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm not sure what crisis you're talking about. There isnt a crisis going on in america. Yea,unless your a kid that didnt get a sports car to go along with your pick up truck,there isnt a crisis.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Your dream sounds like a scenario after everyone took the mark of the beast which is what I believe to simply be faith in the government - in its new world religion and policies. Parts of your dream reminded me of one I had a while ago.

Do you wonder why the guy that gave you the tour was Australian of all things? He seems to be a symbol. The guy from 'down under' shows you hell on earth.

Very interesting dream, thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I just ran across this article, and it was truly unsettling. It seems to document what i saw in my dream.

www.infowars.com...

I only hope this is a passing phase...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I wonder if the Aurora Theater Attack is the beginning of a string of others that may lead to the police state I saw in my dream...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Should such a scenario become real I would be one of the people setting bombs and booby traps at those checkpoints. I would not wait for everyone else like I am doing now. Such a thing would require immediate action by any freedom loving human. It would not stand. Not for long.

I too have been having strange dreams. Mostly concerning being persecuted and running though. Like last night. I was at Brad Pitt's house baby sitting for him and somehow I pissed him off and had to flee for my life. But he was poor and not famous. And his kids were not his, but one of his neighbors. It was truly strange. I even drove a truck through his house trying to get away. Weird.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello from Australia.It was nice talking to you.

top topics

join