It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Rabbis say DON'T SNITCH TO NYPD! No Media Involvement Either!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This is WAY too far.

What do they not want out there, more body snatching rabbi stories?

God forbid the world learns that Jews can be evil too!

But seriously, how is this not illegal.

They are being told they cannot call the police or talk to media without first getting the OK from a rabbi!!

What are they trying to hide!!!

PS: Love the guy who says "Whatever their position is, is my position" without even knowing what they were talking about.

Seriously though, there is obviously something worth hiding!

edit on 10-12-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It sounds like they want to handle everything internally, kind of like the Muslims want sharia law and punishments in this country.
Before long women will want a "feminists law" to handle things themselves and then the NAACP, followed by LULAC.
Wont be long before only caucasian males will be the only group of people in the US subject to Federal, State and Local law.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sounds more like the usual "Criminal Code of Silence" in its concept, I could be wrong but most gangs have this edict as do Bikies and Mafia.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Explanation: Hmmm???

I once read an ancient apocryphal story and in it the author [who claimed to be jewish] stated the following...

Mat 18:15 ¶ Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

Mat 18:16 But if he will not hear [thee, then] take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Mat 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell [it] unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

Matthew chpt 18 vrs 15 - 17 [blueletterbible.org]

Personal Disclosure: This is nothing new!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It's funny.

Everyone brings up Muslims wanting Sharia Law - in numerous threads.

Judaism already has Halakha (the equivalent of Islam's Sharia Law) operating for those who want it everywhere!
The court used is called a 'Beth Din"

Here is one for the US of A:
Beth Din of America

Beth Din of America is a rabbinical court serving affiliated and unaffiliated Jews, including the entire spectrum of the Orthodox Jewish community.

They say the Truth will set you free.
Well, Educating yourself also helps (this is not a dig at anyone, just a general comment)
edit on 11-12-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: sorry. make comment less specific/targeted

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Actually, I kind of had the feeling there was some kind of Jewish code or law that they followed but I really just didnt care enough to do the "research" (google)
I just wanted to state my opinion and move on to the next semi-interesting thread.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Animatrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Lol awesome.. What a bunch of morons.. They need to look up interfering with an investigation, Obstruction and witness tampering, evidence tampering, intimidating a witness, failure to report a crime, failure to ID as a witness to a crime etc etc...

Why oh why.....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

The only group im aware of in the US that has a little more leaway in terms of handeling issues inside are the Amish. I am not sure why they leaway is given (its a religious group). I have seen agencies do the well sh*t ezekial, we are taking over your investigation.

Thansk for posting that. I want to know why they are treated differently than other religious groups.

new topics

top topics

join