It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Face of the Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I posted this video yesterday, but I don't think it got quite the exposure that it deserves. This kid vocalizes the frustrations of a generation more eloquently than most politicians I have heard speak and he is only 15. If there is a revolution in the future people like this will lead it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Hey america look what the youth of europe are doing, they are standing up for their rights, they are bucking their corrupted system....why cant we do this here in america???why? United we stand, or united we fall

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

I started a thread, The Declaration of Independance, in political issues, It has 2 pages, little attention, I wish we could overturn the corruption. Here in america we know what is happening, we sit in ats and complain daily about the deceipts, corruptions, yet only a few will speak of desires and none will make the steps to stop the government. We have the right, yet fear overtakes.
peace to my country she needs it

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Very cool!
I often wonder about the younger generation in this country.
Most that I see seem very superficial, and not concerned about anything that doesn't directly effect them.
The events happening in in Britian give me hope that maybe the younger generation will bring about change, and maybe inspire the older folks to rally. I wonder at what point things will get bad enough here for people to take to the streets ?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This Kid is right!

Don't lay down and let them take over!

WAKE UP North Americas

WAKE UP Europe

WAKE UP Australia

WAKE UP Africa

WAKE UP Asia

WAKE UP South America

The time to STAND against tyranny is NOW!

It's not to late, but may soon be.
edit on 11-12-2010 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

top topics

join