It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disturbing Truth about Your Life (Warning - Read at your own risk)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Check out this thread in the David Icke forum where people are asking if sometimes you wish you had never "woken up"? I'm sure you all can relate to it too?

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

The mere word governmental says it all.

Govern = Take over
Mental = Ones mind

You best believe we are all slaves. You look to the owners (The Elite who consist of governments/bankers and religions) who train their people (teachers....authorities etc) to tell us what to do, how to do it, where to do it, when to do it and you never ask, why we are doing it. We just 'do it'.

Hell, they even govern and tell us what time of the day it is when they add or take away an hour!

From the moment you're born, you become one of theirs. You're stamped, poked, prodded then presented with a bill.

This is NOT what life's about. This is what enslavement is about.

We have digressed.

The ancient were innately wise and knew.
Modern man is artificially smart because they're trained.

BIG difference. Big big BIG difference.

Good thread

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777

The biggest lie that the controllers tell us is this: They want us to believe that without a ruling hierarchical structure, chaos will erupt and looting will occur everywhere. Therefore, we need to be controlled, like animals. This is pure fearmongering, and nothing could be further from the truth. In reality, a population with an awakened consciousness will be fit to rule themselves without the need for coercion by dictatorial rulers and governments. But society has done everything it can to keep us from awakening, keeping us in a state of fear consciousness and stress instead. They don't want us to know the nature of our true power and what we are. But we are consciousness, and we can change that by simply making a choice. The future of the world is in our hands. Will you choose fear or love?

Another thing they will never come out and say is how though we are feed this idea of hard work and what not ect ect they will keep a man broke and use the law or other power to do it. Just look at Tesla....died broke. They knew the guy was the deal and made sure he never became a Westinghouse or anyone that could combine his smarts with capital. They most certainly blew smoke up his ass about what a saint he was while they made large on his ideas.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
reply to post by WWu777

In all honesty it does not take meditation to come to this realization, and if you would have went deep enough into meditation you would of realized that you can free yourself of this at any moment. The fact is, that we are all enslaved by our mind, as you've said, and the ultra powerful who 'rule the world' are not inherently free from this either. That is why I see no point in running out into the street and screaming "Fire!" as that will only create more fear which ultimately conditions/enslaves the mind to more delusional perspectives. The best you can do is free yourself and then point others, who are willing to learn, in the right direction.

Excellent point and thank you.

I think I've been screaming "fire" for far too long. Let the dead bury the dead.

It certainly seems that the older I get....at some point I am going to go totally into the live and let die mode. Folks dont like who you are, dont fight it, just pack up and move on.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join