It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
What to say about myself?.....

First and foremost I am an artist that paints and draws in with many mediums, besides my children my art is my biggest passion and the one thing in life I truly have control of. You can say it is my freedom. I also have become quite fond of photography and love the outdoors with hiking being one of my favorite pastimes. I have studied and have been interested in many if not most of the subjects discussed here at ATS for most of my living life. My life has been interesting to say the least with it's path crossing "subjective" incidents. My family lineage is full of gifted women (men got the short stick) with extra sensory or perceptions so even as a child I would witness that there was more than what was the norm. I even have my own special gift that I will not go into here. My first real interest that got me into reading all the books I could get my hands on was with the subject of Bigfoot. As a child during a holiday get together with the whole family my uncle went alone to hunt behind the ranch but returned shortly without his weapon and white as a ghost and fear stricken to the bone.......he claimed a face to face with Bigfoot himself!
My mind went nuts with the possibilities and my search begun. Some time later in life I had an experience that was life changing and turned my views upside down. Me and a friend had a way too close encounter with a very big UFO. I am talking within 30 to 40 feet, we were in rout on bicycles at the time and at our first notice of this thing our bikes stopped dead as if something grabbed them. the last thing we remember was going over the handlebars........our next memory was laying on the pavement looking up at this thing slowly moving away - 3 whole hours had passed that we cannot account for.
Later in life still.....while serving my country in a militant capacity I learned first hand how politics effect outcomes and how governments can do what pleases them and the extremes that can go into "keeping them clean". i have been subject to see a few things I would have rather not seen and would have been better off not knowing. All of these things combined and few more have lead me to believe from my own perspective that not all is what it seems.
And so i search........mainly for answers...the three hours that are lost to me......whether I could handle the truth or not I do not know...and most times I am happy not knowing, but still I search.

I look forward to the discussions here and hopefully I can contribute even if in just small ways.

~Filter

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Filtereyez

You're family's women are psychics, you have special gifts, your uncle saw bigfoot, you've seen UFO's, possibly been abducted by aliens, you've worked for the military and witnessed secret events....

My only question to you is, where the hell have you been?!? ATS has been waiting for you.

Welcome.

edit on 10-12-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

join