It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting -- Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

Who knows I guess

Im still saying your missing time somewhere....
and your memory prolly cant even be trusted as it was prolly the tail end of contact or the beginning

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by antibren

What do you mean exactly by missing time somewhere?? I don't understand really... I think I do but I don't kinda thing.
It was around 11:02 when I went for a smoke, no time on me when it happened but I could assume it was around 11:04 - 11:06. Got in at 11:11... That does sort of seem like a while for having a cigarette now that I think about it but... I don't know... What do you mean?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GraveDigger

What do you mean exactly by missing time somewhere?? I don't understand really... I think I do but I don't kinda thing.
It was around 11:02 when I went for a smoke, no time on me when it happened but I could assume it was around 11:04 - 11:06. Got in at 11:11... That does sort of seem like a while for having a cigarette now that I think about it but... I don't know... What do you mean?

its hard to explain abduction theory if you hadnt heard of it...
there have been full books on the subject

you could be "missing" anywhere from 30sec-2mins maybe in your case
where you actual memory had been omitted and the before and after said "missing time" were more or less "sewn" back together with the missing piece omitted I.E. your contact however brief or long

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It is possible.. Now thinking about the time duration of when I was outside.. When I checked the clock again it was around 11:11 when I was in front of the computer, it takes 10 seconds to get from my door my PC.
Smoking a cigarette usually takes me about three minutes - four minutes.

If I was outside by roughly 11:00 - 11:02, add 3 minutes to that and that's only between 11:03 - 11:05.
Why would I have been out there for more than ten minutes?
Making me wonder a lot now, especially considering the imagine that was 'imprinted' into my eyes like that.. That word sounds silly but is the only thing I can think of to describe it... Hmm....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

you see what Im saying tho?
it doesnt sound like alot or even seem like alot of time....
but imagine what you could have seen/experienced in the very same amount of time that might be "missing"

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I see what you're saying...
I have no idea what to think about the missing time... This stuff is mind blowing right now, since it is my first experience ever with something like this... I have no idea what to think..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
4.bp.blogspot.com...

This is exactly what the face I saw looked like, how I said it sort looked like static, I think this does.
I saw the face, no body.
It was right in front of my like it was projected there.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

only lighter blue??

Even next day I still saying you have that imprinted on the brain
as they are telepathic and its was traumatic even tho you can remember "all" of it...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It was a darker blue, like I said though I am color blind and my room had no lights besides the computer monitor on, it's hard to say, but that's similar to what I saw, only it was just a face and it was staring straight at me, not angled or anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
today went by with no occurrences??

feel all better today I would imagine??

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by antibren
today went by with no occurrences??

feel all better today I would imagine??

Headaches still, but that's been happening since before I saw it.
Nothing weird going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join