It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Boyce's un-requested VeriChip(again!?) and associated tumor removed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I did a little looking up and so far most of what I could find (Besides links to free energy sites etc.) follows below.Did a search on ats and seen reference to the first time it was mentioned about the removal of the first "implant" and bob boyce and from what this update in the article is stating is he has had a second removal of what looks to be a Radio-frequency identification (RFID) chip made by Verichip
Verichip

Boyce finally had the second VeriChip implant removed yesterday along with the associated tumor. This time the surgical staff documented the implant with photos, and the surgeon placed the "foreign body" in a specimen container and sealed it to establish chain of custody evidence.

Last year we reported that Bob Boyce, the highly-revered inventor of ultra-efficient electrolysis systems and of a self-charging battery circuit (harnessing energy from the environment, possibly from zero point energy), had contracted terminal cancer and that the originating point was a VeriChip microchip that someone implanted in his right shoulder without his knowledge or permission.

Source

Veri Implant image #1 :

Veri Implant image #2 :

Images

Additional information and links:
Link

Link

Curious what your thoughts,opinions and knowledge are on these topics!?
any further information is welcome and appreciated in advance.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Awesome, more evidence that proves RFID causes cancer. Good. Maybe this will be the nail in the coffin, but I doubt it.

Also I find it extremely disturbing that someone can get a hold of these things so easily and just put them in our bodies without any problems while we are sleeping or whatever.

This is scary as hell.

You got me paranoid now. I need to check my body for a chip. Geez that story gives me the creeps.

But I have gained much hope from this (and other examples of cancer causation around a RFID chip).

All of those people who will bow down and take the chip, deserve the terrible side effects.

Universal balance rules.

Call me heartless or whatever, but the people who want a chip in their body are brainless.

But hey, if people want a chip get one. The cancer comes free. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

but this proves that inventors
are chipped tracked
drugged and killed if they get to close
to ending one of the monopolies
this is progress treating people like animals

my god
xploder

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Original links I posted did not work,sorry about that,something went wrong
here ya go for anyone interested:

Source

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

This is quite alarming but in this day and age that we are living in should not come as a surprise
big brother is watching

We all need to stay aware...My family tends to think me "delusional",uninformed or nuts.
knowledge is power folks and staying in the "know" as best as possible and being alert to ANY possibility.
knowledge can help us restore and keep the little bit of freedom we may possess.
edit on 10-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

whether through secret illegal implantation or as you have stated which to me is INSANE...Volunteered implantation's! I do not know what is crazier...The fact that these things exist and happen or the ludicrous idea that individuals would actually volunteer to be chipped.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by grobi77

Thank you for the link
I will have to check it out when I get the chance.

new topics

top topics

join