It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I smell they will stages fake Alien Invasion in 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hehe! I had the weirdest dream about this the other night!

Okey, in my dream the NWO had just begun their "fake" alien invasion and there were widespread panic among the sheeple and all that!

The NWO had warehouses full of alien-like killer robots which they released upon the desperate people in the streets and fields where they were standing to watch this "fake" alien show taking place in the sky with holograms, projector beams and what not.

In the dream, I and some mates naturally knew of course that all of the this was a fake by the NWO, so we rushed from city bloc to city bloc to avoid these these killer drones, and in every safe spot between these buildings and underground garages we hooked up with other people (probably ATS members or somthing lol!) who joined our group lol!

BTW funny! I especially remember one person in the group who had a hell of a job convincing a small group of crying girls & strangers in some tube station that the whole thing in the sky was just a HOAX and that NO ALIENS existed at all

Anyway, this small group of strangers joined our organised group, and now the whole group of 20-25 peeps went through a myriad of creepy labyrinth underground tunnels and ended up in the city's sewage system which had some tunnel that led to the city outskirts and a sewage treatment plant where we found an office building with a couple of radios and a small TV set.

But the funny thing in my dream was, that when we from a safe distance saw this "fake invasion" happening from well scripted worldwide NWO TV and radio broadcasts and from the window view in the treatment plant - REAL UFO SHIPS turned up in the sky and started to blast away these "killer drones" to Smithereens one by one!

And everyone in our place, even on the TV news shows, was like: WTF?!

So during this NWO "fake" alien invasion while they were doing their hoax, apparently REAL ALIENS came to our help against the NWO lol!

Oh man! this was the best dream I've had for a while, it was like a combination of an action packed video game and one of the best movies I've ever seen, what a rush!

And I was quite disappointed when I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, because now I never know how this great crazy dream ended.

edit on 11-12-2010 by Chevalerous because: spelling errors!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

WOOOW.

You do have a vivid imagination don’t you!

Now it seems even alien invasion could constitute a false flag operation by those evil reptilians of the NWO.

Oh do you have any evidence of this, thought not.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Fake or real, I couldn't care any less either way myself, so long as these so-called aliens eat humans for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The heard needs some serious thinning out you know. If and when the PTB determine that there are just too many slaves to contend with, they can wipe them out from above and blame the whole thang on them pesky space aliens.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
For those that do not remember, at the closing ceremonies in LA, part of the show was a reptilian alien talking to the audience. It was really tacky in my opinion. It is true that fake aliens do show up at Olympics.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes !!! precisely my friend. This is what people have to watch out for. The elite under orders from the Malevolent ET's, with whom the elite have signed their lives to in exchange for power and technology are going to replicate a deceitful false flag 5th dimension ascension, They are going to be disguised as benevolent ET'S tall blond, blue eyed beings who would lure people to enter into their crafts and BAM ! take them to some planet for slavery. MY FRIENDS !! DON'T FALL FOR IT. WE ARE ALL SHIFTING INTO BEINGS OF LIGHT AND LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS, YOUR HEART SHALL INSTRUCT YOU WHAT TO DO PRECISELY.

Love and Light

top topics

<< 1   >>

join