It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juicy WikiLeaks Gossip: Assange Accuser Ceases Cooperating With Prosecution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Crikey.com reports:

Anna Ardin, one of the two complainants in the rape and sexual assault case against WikiLeaks editor-in-chief Julian Assange, has left Sweden, and may have ceased actively co-operating with the Swedish prosecution service and her own lawyer, sources in Sweden told Crikey today.

The move comes amid a growing campaign by leading Western feminists to question the investigation, and renewed confusion as to whether Sweden has actually issued charges against Assange. Naomi Klein, Naomi Wolf, and the European group Women Against Rape, have all made statements questioning the nature and purpose of the prosecution.

I must say the cast of characters Assange hangs around with certainly aren’t your normal bunch. The chick in question ended up moving to the West Bank of Palestine to work with a Christian outreach group – who does that?

Everything about this just stinks.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yeah, this just stinks of a " coup". It gets deeper and deeper. I'll tell ya, I've always thought he was innocent, the truth must hurt to those who are caught red handed.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Apparently she had a message on her facebook prior to accusing Assange, telling women how to get revenge on unfaithful boyfriends by pressing charges against them. She later removed it, but many people had kept copies. I also read that she didn't want the charges to go ahead, but the 'Prosecutor' insisted. Looks as though she got more than she bargained for and was ultimately actually abused by TPTB in Sweden.

If that's the case, I'm glad she isn't going to let the pantomime continue. Good for all those women who spoke out.

second
edit on 9-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by mnemeth1

Why do you assume he hangs out with these women, rather than assuming they are women who are speaking out against injustice?

edit on 9-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Julian should know if you're famous you can't have sex. That's one of the rules. Even at my current lowly level I have to turn down unsuitable sex offers all the time...I think the last one was Saturday night, last week sometime anyways.

new topics

top topics

join