It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt Puzzled After String of Red Sea Shark Attacks, Blames Mossad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Egypt Puzzled After String of Red Sea Shark Attacks, Blames Mossad

www.sott.net

Shark attacks on tourists in the Red Sea have triggered a flurry of speculation as to what could have caused them, with suggestions ranging from overfishing to an Israeli plot to harm Egyptian tourism.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There have over in the UK been reports of a killer shark in Egyptian getting a bit too friendly with the toursists..
They ahve been out hunting sharks and i am suprised they have yet to catch the cretin in question.
However it appears now that some supicous minds rightly or wronlgy

Others suggested it could have been part of a secret plot by Israel's Mossad intelligence agency.

"What is being said about the Mossad throwing the deadly shark (in the sea) to hit tourism in Egypt is not out of the question, but it needs time to confirm," South Sinai Governor Mohamed Abdel Fadil Shousha was quoted as saying by state news site egynews.net". - source below

Now i guess its hightly unlikely that Mossad hae dsent physcho sharks to attack them... but you never know...

Food for thought....

kx

www.sott.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i wonder if the changes in behavior of the sea life/ sharks is in any way associated with the
tectonic plate movements all along that portion of the horn of Africa...and the Aden & Somalia
areas where a new 'Sea' is being created

i seroiusly the mossad has a 'Day-of-the-dolphin' type of training program involving these Sharks...

but, in reality... Who really knows, until we know for sure.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have noticed that you are not using the search option to see if these are already posted.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Always blaming the jews for everything.

I wonder if the sharks have frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
According to the Guardian newspaper (citing a recent scientific study) the reasons that the sharks are attacking humans is because of a combination of overfishing, illegal waste dumping of animal carcasses by cargo boats and irresponsible tourist behaviour.

You can read the full article here in this Guardian article

top topics

join