It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hello everyone. Well met. I am a couple days new here and thought it was time to start posting. I have just starting reading some of the stuff on this site. I do not think that I will ever get through even half of it. . I thought this might be a good place to post a theory that I have had for many years.
I have never believed in the geo-magneto generation of the earth’s magnetic field. If the core was spinning faster or slower that the surface of the earth (rotation not distance) in a way that would cause the magnetism the gyroscopic forces would cause the earth’s rotation around the sun to be way different. Gyroscopic forces would try to make the orbit a bent figure 8. I know this because when I was in the 5th grade I was doing the cup of water on a string. Rotating the cup in the air without spilling a drop. The water is kept in the cup with the centripetal force. I was wondering what would happen with my toy gyroscope, so I gave it a try. This is not an experiment that I recommend anyone else to try. That thing really really hurts when it hits you the head. No matter how hard I tried to make it go in a circle I just could not do it. I kept trying until it finally broke the sting and flew through the window of the house. At least the head ache kept my mind of the pain of the spanking.
Anyway, I think what causes the magnetic fields of the earth is reflex magnetism. Ever held a pin close to a magnet and that pin becomes magnetic to other pins? When voyager left the solar system one of the things that scientists did not understand is why there was such a big magnetic field so far from the sun. If it is caused this way then the closer to the galactic axis we get the weaker the magnetism that we reflex off of gets. This will allow more of what is inside the earth to get out. More heat. More volcanoes. More earthquakes. Eventually causing major changes in ocean water currents and that will cuase changes in the Jet stream. When we pass through the galactic disc (Dec 2012) we will start seeing the opposite polarity and our planets polarity will swap. Earth's fields I do not know if this link works but if you can see it look at the color change at the equator of the magnetic lines of force. I do not think that the Mayan calendar end then because the predict the end of everything. I think it ends because they had no idea what would happen after that. Would time go on or backwards. Would we still be flesh or spiritual. They just did not know.
Anyway let me know what you think of my theory as bad as it was explained here.

Another quick question. Has anyone else noticed and decrease in birth rates since the swine flue vaccinations and also an increase of autoimmune diseases such as lupis?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yes, There is a thread somewhere here correlating swine flu vaccination to lower birth rates/higher miscarriages. This is a test post to test my signature. I am a robot.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
hello and enjoy your stay at ATS.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by remembering

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Just checking to see if avatar is working properly. Nope. Got it that time.
edit on 1/1/11 by remembering because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join