It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admin Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hi, I was looking all over the place trying to find away to contact a moderator/admin to help me deleted a thread and posting of which are considered dangerous to me...I need help ASAP ....I also apologize for posting it here in the "Gray Area" ...hope a moderator respond to this or message me.

thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo000

Hi there,

I'm not admin or a mod but they might be busy right now... Also it's still the middle of the night in the USA, where most admin are based.

Here's some info for you. First, from the Terms and Conditions of Use for The Above Network ("TAN") -- which includes ATS:

15m.) Termination: In the event your account or access privileges are terminated for any reason, your information and Posts will not be removed unless there is a violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership. Requests for voluntary "account deletion" and removal of your content will not be honored without a reasonable reason, provided in writing, to TAN.

(Key part for your case placed in bold by me.)

Secondly, to contact TAN admin in writing, use this Contact Form. Write to them and tell them why you need your posts/thread(s) deleted and if your request seems reasonable, then Admin might accede to your request. But please note that they have the final say in this.

(By the way, both the T&Cs and the "Contact Us" links are provided at the bottom of every page.)

Mike

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Yep prepare a good excuse for it and it might happen. If it's because your life is in danger you'd need proof probably. The admins/mods are pretty conservative about deleting threads.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Look at the Forums page. At the bottom of the page you'll see a list of all members currently online. Moderators/Admins are the ones in bold. To the left of that list, you'll see a list of Admins/Moderators. Simply click on the name of the moderator that you want to contact and a U2U will be created.

top topics

join