It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura quote on running for president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura responding to the media about his presidential aspirations:

There would never be an assassination attempt on me. You know why? Charles Barkley is going to be my vice president, and rest assured, nobody is going to shoot me to put Charles in as president.

He's got a point there. But nobody would be able to assassinate Ventura if he carried around the weapon he used as Blain in the movie The Predator.

Ahh...what a comforting thought...Jesse Ventura as president of the United States for eight years.

deleted

[Edited on 3-17-2003 by deleted]

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I agree, I think Jesse would look good in the White House. Can you see him addressing the nation like one of his old wrestling interviews? Veins bulging out of his neck, bald head turning red, and yelling like a madman with that deep voice. He could probably scare Saddam right out of Iraq with out even invading!LOL!

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by deletedHe's got a point there. But nobody would be able to assassinate Ventura if he carried around the weapon he used as Blain in the movie The Predator.

I think he'd have a good chance at the presidency if he stood near the voting booth with "ol' Painless" in his hands.
...But he *could* become a strong force on the "war against freedoms" in this country if he also carried "Painless" into his press conferences...
"Do you have time to duck?"

[Edited on 18-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hey they get my vote!!

new topics

top topics

join